Jul 26, 2012 / 14:20
Poster contest to promote food safety
The Hanoitimes - A poster designing competition on food hygiene and safety has been launched by the Ministry of Health's Communication and Health Education Centre.
A poster designing competition on food hygiene and safety has been launched by the Ministry of Health's Communication and Health Education Centre.
Contestants have been asked to focus on ensuring hygienic standards are not ignored in processing and trading.
All painters and photographers, whether Vietnamese or foreign, are free to contribute.
- "Plastic-19 Lockdown" Challenge launched
- Vietnam evacuates some 250,000 residents as storm Kompasu nears
- Girls Takeover – efforts to break negative gender cycle
- Storm Lionrock forecast to dump rains in Vietnam’s north-central region
- Needy students to get loan for buying computers
- Vietnam to plant 20,000 hectares of forest in response to climate change
- Vietnam makes effort to rehabilitate its labor market
- Vietnam records increasing child obesity in big cities
- World Bank and Japan support community-based care for elderly in Vietnam
- Vietnam expects to end deaths from rabies by 2030
Vietnamese Gov’t lowers GDP growth forecast to 3.5% this year
Women filmmakers struggle to overcome gender prejudice
Vietnam, India traditional costumes show similarities
“Banana” millionaires along Hanoi’s Red River
Vietnamese army required to intensify peacekeeping missions
Vietnam GDP growth predicted to hit 1.8% in 2021: VESS
Hanoi exerts efforts to reopen the economy and adapt to a new normalcy
"Plastic-19 Lockdown" Challenge launched
US$30 million climate change adaptation project launched in Vietnam