Ripening rice season in Mu Cang Chai
The yellow of ripe paddy fields tinges the space in the mountainous area of Mu Cang Chai in autumn, drawing a wonderful picture of nature.
Mu Cang Chai, a mountainous District of Yen Bai Province, some 300 kilometers away from Hanoi, is colored in yellow by ripe paddy fields, attracting a large number of tourists who also came for the area's incredibly diverse terrain of imposing mountains, deep valleys, rivers, streams, and winding mountain passes.
|Paddy harvest in terraced fields in Mu Cang Chai takes place in late September and early October with overwhelmed yellow in the whole region.|
|The romantic beauty of the mountainous district, which is located at the foot of the famous Hoang Lien Son Mountain range, captivates many tourists.|
The wonderful golden terraced fields of Mu Cang Chai were recognized as the National Landscape of Vietnam in 2007.
|These “artistic works” are created from the skillful hands of the H’Mong ethnic people, native to the land.|
The best time to travel to Mu Cang Chai is in the spring and autumn when the weather is warm, bright, and colorful with light rainfall before the weather gets cold during winter.
Visitors to the place in the autumn can immerse themselves in the scent of ripe paddy, simply reaching out your hand to be able to touch the grain.
- Dreamy beauty of Thang Long Citadel in reed season
- Shimmering Mid-Autumn Festival at Thang Long Imperial Citadel
- Exploring tantalizing rice ripening season in northwest Vietnam
- Blaze burns down local tenement
- Vietnamese national flag flies high on National Day
- Hanoi's Instagram-worthy places in Autumn
- Hanoi launches public bike-share service
- Close-up of Hanoi’s longest river-crossing bridge
- Statue of King Le - the oldest bronze architecture in Hanoi
- Exploring largest indoor aquarium in Hanoi
Green Future promotes Vietnam-Denmark cooperation for sustainable growth
Vietnam news in brief - October 3
Dreamy beauty of Thang Long Citadel in reed season
Decentralization, regulatory reform, fair compensation key to accelerating Hanoi's urban rail project
Hanoian beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2023
Typical Hanoian autumn snacks
Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Revising Capital Law opens door to Hanoi's prosperity: Mayor
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Opportunity to promote international cooperation