Trade union to promote workers rights
Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has asked the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour (VGCL) to increase its coordination with the Government to better care for workers and protect their legitimate rights and interests including accommodations, living conditions and wages.
The Vietnam General Confederation of Labour will increase its coordination with the Government to better care for workers
He suggested the two sides increase cooperation in building and popularising policies and legal documents in the field as well as handling petitions and urgent matters raised by workers more effectively.
Chairman of the VGCL Dang Ngoc Tung confirmed that the confederation will work closely with the Government to actively contribute to national construction, development and protection.
The VGCL aims to increase its membership to 10 million by 2018 from the 8 million at present.
- Good enforcement of IP rights benefits both Vietnamese and Americans: USPTO
- Vietnam - Laos: Most unique relation in the world
- Typhoon NORU on track to hit Vietnam, PM urges response scenarios
- Vietnam’s agriculture most vulnerable to climate change: UNDP
- More than 1,000 Vietnamese rescued from Cambodia: Spokeswoman
- Vietnam rejects accusations while running for UN Human Rights Council
- Vietnam’s 45 years as UN member: Reliable partnership for development
Good enforcement of IP rights benefits both Vietnamese and Americans: USPTO
Typhoon NORU on track to hit Vietnam, PM urges response scenarios
Trade ministry eyes Vietnam’s exports to end 2022 on a high note
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100
Ten nominations for “Bui Xuan Phai – For the Love of Hanoi” Awards
Hanoi strengthens cooperation with Israel in urban management
Macroeconomic stability key for Vietnam to weather global uncertainties
Vietnam stands firm on economic recovery: WB