Unleashing Creativity Week 2021: A platform synergizing cultural and creative resources of Hanoi
The one-week-long cultural event will create an intriguing multi-dimensional dialogue between the creative arts in a space imbued with cultural and artistic interference.
For the first time, the “Unleashing Creativity Week” will take place from 24 to 31 December 2021 at the Centre for Art & Culture at No 22 Hang Buom Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
|The Centre for Art & Culture at No 22 Hang Buom Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Photo: Unleashing Creativity Week 2021|
The cultural event will feature a vast array of activities, including conferences, exhibitions, art performances, music, art installations, among others.
The seminar entitled “Unleashing Creativity Week - Hanoi 2021” will be the highlight of the event where managers, policymakers and investors will assess the potentials, advantages, and disadvantages of Hanoi in building creative communities, find design ideas and exploit the capital’s creative spaces, thereby, contributing to enhancing Hanoi’s competitive position as the “Creative Kingdom” in Southeast Asia.
The creativity week serves as the premise for a namesake annual event series, aiming to create a platform connecting the cultural and creative resources of Hanoi, embracing the quintessence of cultural heritage so that the city matches its status as a Creative City in Design, a member of UNESCO Creative Cities Network.
The event is jointly held by the Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports and the Architecture Magazine collaborating with UNESCO in Vietnam and the Hoan Kiem District People’s Committee.
- Designed by Vietnam 2022 contest: for Hanoi to be beautiful in every centimeter
- Bach Ma Temple recognized as a special national monument
- Royal ritual revivals: Doan Ngo Festival reenacted
- Muoi Sau sweet soups- the quintessence of Hanoi’s nosh
- Hung Kings Commemoration Day 2022 takes place online
- Hanoian prepares floating cakes for Han Thuc Festival
- Fascinating tours await international travelers to Hanoi
- The quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine: Hanoi spring rolls
- Hanoi boosts agritourism services
- Hanoi among best places for solo travelers: BuzzFeed
Penny Wong arrives in Hanoi, affirming new Australian cabinet relations with Vietnam
Vietnam entirely justified in exercising self-defense against Khmer Rouge: Carl Thayer
Vietnam considers issuing ID cards for stateless people
Vietnam c.bank reportedly sells over US$10 billion from FX reserves
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism