Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100
The international airline rating organization Skytrax has announced the best 100 airlines in the world in 2022, including Vietnam Airlines.
The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has been named among the world’s best 100 airlines in 2022 by Skytrax at the 2022 World Airlines Awards, which was held on September 23.
|Vietnam Airlines planes at the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Photo: Vietnam Airlines|
In Skytrax’s ranking for 2022, Vietnam Airlines ranks 48th of all 100 best companies. In 2021, the Vietnamese enterprise ranked 41st.
Qatar Airways sustained its first place in last year’s ranking, marking the 7th consecutive achievement since 1999. Singapore Airlines remained the 2nd.
The Dubai-based airline firm Emirates and the Japanese enterprise ANA All Nippon Airlines saw their places switch with each other. Emirates ranked 3rd, and the latter ranked 4th this year.
The best-improved airlines in the top 10 are Turkish Airlines and Korean Air, which jumped 10 and 13 places to finish 7th and 9th, respectively.
Other Vietnamese airlines, Vietjet Air and Bamboo Airways were also announced at the awards. Vietjet Air was the best low-cost airline in Vietnam, while Bamboo Airways was the 15th best regional airline and the 2nd best regional airline in Asia.
The World Airline Awards is the annual ranking conducted by the international air transport rating organization Skytrax since 1999. This year, more than 350 airlines worldwide are featured in the evaluation.
Skytrax surveyed about 14 million passengers of more than 100 nationalities between September 2021 and August 2022. The awards ceremony took place in the capital city of London.
- Manulife Vietnam launches ‘Bridge the Gap’ campaign to raise awareness of insurance protection
- AkzoNobel Vietnam proudly protects Cu Lao Xanh lighthouse against harsh weather
- UK trade mission seeks opportunities to develop smart cities in Vietnam
- Hanoi’s university and VinFast cooperate to expand electric vehicle infrastructure
- Make commitment to net zero greenhouse gas emissions
- Hanoi has one new service center
- Hanoi to have three more UNIQLO stores
- Top Vietnamese entrepreneurs honored in 2022
- ITAP 2022 catalyzes sustainable growth for advanced manufacturing in region
- FPT Software produces Make in Vietnam chips
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Tourism Ao Dai Festival 2022 to be held next week
Library of antique books and newspapers for Hanoi lovers
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam
Hanoi: Asia's Leading Tourism Destination 2022
Director Dang Nhat Minh honored with film on Hanoi lives
NA agrees to raise basic wage next July