Vietnam appoints 8 ambassadors for 2021-2024 term
The ambassadors are tasked with building trust and promoting overseas Vietnamese missions.
Vietnam’s President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Oct 14 handed over the decision to accredit eight ambassadors and heads of the missions to Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Oceania for the 2021-2024 term.
|The accreditation ceremony in Hanoi on Oct 14. Photos: MoFA|
The ambassadors are tasked with building mutual understanding and trust, promoting firm cooperation with traditional partners in all fields, and bringing about benefits for bilateral and multilateral relations.
They are required to put focal points to the overseas Vietnamese, prioritizing citizen protection, preserving the national values abroad, and mobilizing overseas sources for the country’s development.
The ambassadors are as follows.
1. Nguyen Huy Dung becomes Ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the Arab Republic of Egypt, concurrently accredited as Ambassador to the Republic of Sudan, the Republic of Lebanon, the Republic of Tunisia, the State of Libya, the Republic of Djibouti, the State of Palestine, and the State of Eritrea.
2. Luong Quoc Huy was appointed Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Iran, concurrently to the Syrian Arab Republic, and the Republic of Iraq.
3. Dang Xuan Dung will work as Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, concurrently to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Sultanate of Oman, the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the Republic of Yemen.
4. Nguyen Van Trung to be Ambassador to New Zealand, concurrently to the Republic of Fiji, and the Independent State of Samoa.
5. Nguyen Thanh Hai was accredited Ambassador of Vietnam to the Republic of India, concurrently to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, and the Kingdom of Bhutan.
6. Pham Hoang Kim becomes Ambassador to the Republic of Mozambique, concurrently to the Republic of Madagascar, the Republic of Seychelles, and the Republic of Mauritius.
7. Do Son Hai to be Ambassador of Vietnam to the Republic of Turkey.
8. Duong Chinh Chuc, Ambassador to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK).
|President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and eight ambassadors.|
- Vietnam, Cambodia continue completing demarcation: Spokesperson
- Vietnam seeks to contribute to peace and stability in Asia
- IPEF should treasure openness, inclusiveness and transparency: foreign ministry
- Vietnam highlights multilateralism at Indo-Pacific forum
- SEA Games 31 concludes: Vietnam helps raise regional sports level
- Vietnam remains committed to inclusive growth for world’s prosperity
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam crowned men’s football champion
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam defend women’s football champions
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam and Thailand to compete for football gold medal
- Vietnam, Singapore parliaments ink agreement to boost cooperation
IPEF should treasure openness, inclusiveness and transparency: foreign ministry
Muoi Sau sweet soups- the quintessence of Hanoi’s nosh
Vietnam seeks to contribute to peace and stability in Asia
Facebook to charge 5% VAT on ad services in Vietnam
Vietnam seeks opportunities for sustainable education partnerships
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary