Prime Minister to attend regional summits on December 9
All three regional summits, set to be held virtually, would focus on reviewing existing working mechanism of members in the last two years and discussing the vision for future cooperation.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is set to attend the 9th Summit of the Ayeyawady-Chao Phraya – Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS 9), the 10th Cambodia – Laos – Myanmar – Vietnam (CLMV) Summit, and the 11th Cambodia – Laos – Vietnam Summit on Development Triangle Area (CLV-11), on December 9.
|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.|
The participation of Mr. Phuc in these summits responds to the invitation of Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen and Laos Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith, stated the Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) in a statement.
All three regional summits, set to held virtually, would focus on reviewing existing working mechanism of member countries in the last two years and discussing the vision for future cooperation, added the MoFA.
Vietnam’s Prime Minister Phuc is expected to deliver key speeches at the three summits and reiterated the significance of cooperation between regional countries in narrowing development gaps, building ASEAN Community and enhancing efficiency in pursuing development goals.
- Vietnam listed among Russia’s most trustworthy partners in Asia-Pacific: Sergey Lavrov
- Vietnam intensifies partnership with Mekong nations
- Vietnam urges sustainable development for Mekong-Lancang Cooperation
- More remains of American soldiers in Vietnam repatriated
- Poisonous gas leak in Jordan: Five Vietnamese die
- Some 155 Vietnamese athletes to partake in ASEAN Para Games 2022
- Danish Crown Prince's visit to Vietnam promotes green solutions
- Penny Wong arrives in Hanoi, affirming new Australian cabinet relations with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Hungary to sign new parliamentary cooperation agreement
- Vietnam entirely justified in exercising self-defense against Khmer Rouge: Carl Thayer
Vietnam listed among Russia’s most trustworthy partners in Asia-Pacific: Sergey Lavrov
Hanoi approves 33 projects worth US$250 million in 2021-2025
HSBC revises up Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast to 6.9% in 2022
Vietnam targets 70% of population to have bank accounts in 2022
Vietnam to solidify macro-economic stability: PM
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi