Vietnamese photographers listed in “Who’s Who Masterpieces”
Vietnamese artists Le Hong Linh and Tran Phong have been accorded the prestigious distinction of being cited in the “Who’s Who Masterpieces” of modern contemporary photographers.
Selections of their finest works are also included in a collection of over 360 photos of 180 photographers from 20 countries worldwide published by the Photographic Society of Hong Kong (PSHK).
Publication of the collection is sponsored by the Photographic Society of America (PSA), the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) and the UK’s Royal Photographic Society.
These authors have previously been ranked in the top 10 of their profession by the PSA from 1952 to 2012. They include Kan Hing Fook, Chow Chung Lim (Hong Kong), Lee Wellington, Fred Greene (USA), and Raota Pedro Luis (Argentina).
- Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam
- “Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
- The Dance in Mercy painting on display in Vietnam
- Art propaganda exhibition to promote gender equality
- Attendants to Vietnam-China match expected to be 20,000
- German-Vietnamese contemporary dance debuts
- Hanoi to organize fireworks display at single location on Lunar New Year’s Eve
- Hanoi holds online New Year 2022 Countdown art performance
- Contemporary tuong play to be performed in Hanoi
- “The Gala: Swinburne Greats” - Life with Covid Through The Eyes of Students
Kitchen God farewell ritual starts traditional Tet Holiday
Vietnam's green commitment supports global fight against climate change
Hanoi to resume face-to-face classes for 7th-12th graders from February 8
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty
Grand old peach trees grace Hanoi’s streets
Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam