Visitors to Hanoi enjoy creative space
Designs displayed in the public art space will be applied in production, especially in craft villages.
Visitors to Hanoi can experience diverse activities in the creative space at the Exhibition Hall, No.45 Trang Tien Street, which will run until November 20.
|Local visitors attend the exhibition. Photos: Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts|
Artworks are on display at the exhibition of the "Creative Hanoi" competition, jointly organized by the Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts and the Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports in response to the Hanoi Creative Design Festival 2022.
The "Creative Hanoi" competition, which attracts 2,000 students from the Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts, seeks new and unique ideas to create spaces and creative design products for the city. Students are expected to be matched with organizations and individuals in need of design human resources.
On display until November 20, the designs exhibited at the Hanoi public art space are practical and could be applied in production, especially in craft villages, the organizing board said.
|Artworks are on display.|
A seminar with the theme “The importance of brand identity and product packaging to the development of Vietnamese craft villages” took place within the program's framework on November 16. The event also witnessed a signing ceremony of a cooperation program between the Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts and the Hanoi Handicraft and Craft Village Association.
The Hanoi-themed bag design workshop, also held at No.45 Trang Tien Street on November 13, attracted many visitors. At the event, visitors learned basic information about applied art and how to design "Hanoi" themed paper bags, with many designs made by children in the space.
This is one of the major events that concretized Hanoi's commitment to UNESCO when it joined the organization's Creative Cities Network.
|Children enjoy designing paper bags at the workshop.|
- Photo exhibition "Doai Land's White Clouds" shows beauty of Duong Lam village
- Brand positioning of Hanoi as regional creative city
- Exhibition shows calligraphy combined with light installation
- Hanoi's 129-year-old architecture opens to public
- An explorer of ancient fine arts
- Artwork depicting Hanoi's St. Joseph's Cathedral on bonnet wins UOB Painting Award
- Hanoi Creative Design Festival 2003 to take place in mid-November
- Interior Design Student Festival: Celebrating Vietnamese culture
- “Hanoi Art Connecting” to attract 80 international artists from 30 countries
- Exhibition to promote wildlife conservation
Hanoi plans to relocate more universities
Vietnam news in brief - December 4
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries