“1010 years of Thang Long – Hanoi” wins propaganda poster creation contest
The Hanoitimes - The contest has received 337 submissions from nearly 100 authors from Hanoi and across the country.
The Hanoi Department of Cultural and Sports has announced winners of the propaganda poster creation contest to celebrate the 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi foundation.
|The first (left) and second prize (right). Photo: Hanoimoi|
The contest has received 337 submissions from nearly 100 authors who are professional and amateur artists from Hanoi and across the country.
The contest’s entries were elaborately presented. Through their creative perspectives, enthusiasm, talent and affection, the artists have successfully conveyed the cultural beauty and history of the millennial capital.
The works also demonstrate presence of traditional inheritance in the renovation cause, in the capital city construction and in building the elegant and civilized styles of Hanoians. They also show the aspirations for integration and growth of the city’s Party Committee, authorities and people in the integration period.
The jury selected Ha Thanh's "1010 Years of Thang Long - Hanoi" as the winner of the first prize; two second prizes were awarded to the poster of the same title "1010 years of Thang Long - Hanoi" by the same author Ha Thanh and "1010 years of Thang Long - Hanoi, the city for peace" by Bui Dai Hao.
In addition, the jury also awarded a number of additional prizes for other outstanding works.
- Hanoi honors 16 winners of 1,010th founding anniversary contest
- Ly Thai To flower garden bears Thang Long - Hanoi’s imprint
- Understanding Vietnam's independence at exhibition in Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Photo exhibition celebrates 75th anniversary of National Day
- “1010 years of Thang Long – Hanoi” wins propaganda poster creation contest
- Hanoi ensures safety for tourists during National Day holiday
- Vietnam to hold online book exhibition to celebrate National Day
- Exploring ancient mansion of unique architecture in Hanoi
- Snapshots of trams reminisce about old Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh relics welcome thousands of visitors over the weekend
Logistics firms in Hanoi only meet 25% of demand: City Party chief
Hoan Kiem lake, fantastic place in the heart of Hanoi
European businesses see Q4 investment more promising in Vietnam
How Vietnam weathers global health crisis and rises?
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam