Hanoi disinfects tourist attractions
The Hanoitimes - Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside Hanoi's tourist attractions so that they could welcome guests again soon.
Hanoi closed some historical relics and popular landscapes on March 10 for disinfection amid a coronavirus outbreak in the city, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
Many tourist sites in the capital city such as the Hoa Lo Prison, Thang Long Imperial Citadel, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature have been disinfected and cleaned for Covid-19 prevention under the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
The move was taken after two British Covid-19 patients visited the Hoa Lo Prison and Ngoc Son Temple on March 3.
According to Tuoi Tre Online, a number of historical relics in Hanoi city have been disinfected and cleaned, including Ngoc Son temple, monument of King Le Thai To, Ba Kieu Temple, Uncle Ho memorial house in Van Phuc (Ha Dong district), among others.
Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside the monument buildings so that they could welcome guests again soon.
|A staff of Hoa Lo Prison cleans the area inside the monument. Photo: Nam Tran|
|Many outdoor areas such as the corridors and paths leading to Ngoc Son Temple are also cleaned and disinfected. Photo: Nam Tran|
A tourist guide points to the notice of temporary suspension for cleaning outside Ngoc Son Temple. Photo: Nam Tran
- Japan PM Suga makes surprise visit to Hoan Kiem lake
- Vietnam accords red carpet welcome to Japan PM Suga
- Hanoi dismantles Formula One race track infrastructure
- Hanoi Old Quarter tinged with spectacular reddish hues during Mid-Autumn Festival
- Colorful Hanoi’s street with mid-autumn toys and decorations
- Long Bien bridge - witness of Hanoi's history
- Flag raising ceremony in Ba Dinh Square to mark National Day
- Hanoi village famous for making national flags in past 7 decades
- Red flags and banners color Hanoi on National Day
- Free face mask ATMs in Hanoi help needy people combat Covid-19
Vietnam PM dismisses deliberate devaluation of currency
Vietnam braces for new strong storm Molave
Hanoi Party chief requests urgent solution of garbage crisis
Vietnam’s packaged food enjoys double-digit growth in post Covid-19: Kantar
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam