Hanoi disinfects tourist attractions
The Hanoitimes - Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside Hanoi's tourist attractions so that they could welcome guests again soon.
Hanoi closed some historical relics and popular landscapes on March 10 for disinfection amid a coronavirus outbreak in the city, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
Many tourist sites in the capital city such as the Hoa Lo Prison, Thang Long Imperial Citadel, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature have been disinfected and cleaned for Covid-19 prevention under the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
The move was taken after two British Covid-19 patients visited the Hoa Lo Prison and Ngoc Son Temple on March 3.
According to Tuoi Tre Online, a number of historical relics in Hanoi city have been disinfected and cleaned, including Ngoc Son temple, monument of King Le Thai To, Ba Kieu Temple, Uncle Ho memorial house in Van Phuc (Ha Dong district), among others.
Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside the monument buildings so that they could welcome guests again soon.
|A staff of Hoa Lo Prison cleans the area inside the monument. Photo: Nam Tran|
|Many outdoor areas such as the corridors and paths leading to Ngoc Son Temple are also cleaned and disinfected. Photo: Nam Tran|
A tourist guide points to the notice of temporary suspension for cleaning outside Ngoc Son Temple. Photo: Nam Tran
- A bird's eye view of Hanoi streets in social distancing period
- Touching moments recorded at Bach Mai Hospital under isolation
- Nationwide social distancing empties Hanoi streets
- Colorful Hanoi in the leaf-changing season
- Hanoi’s streets become deserted due to business restriction order
- Snapshots of Hanoi's empty streets after closure of non-essential services
- Unique Hanoi in the midst of Covid-19 pandemic through sketch paintings
- Hanoi’s roadsides blanketed by stunning red kapok trees
- How medical declaration process works at Noi Bai airport?
- Hanoi disinfects tourist attractions
Vietnam rejects Beijing’s South China Sea claims at United Nations
Vietnam donates half million face masks to five European countries crippled by Covid-19
Hanoi mulls extending social distancing period: Mayor
April 7: Half of coronavirus cases in Vietnam recover
98% enterprises in Vietnam to benefit from fiscal stimulus package
A bird's eye view of Hanoi streets in social distancing period
Vietnam transport ministry proposes support for coronavirus-hit airlines
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing