Hanoi disinfects tourist attractions
The Hanoitimes - Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside Hanoi's tourist attractions so that they could welcome guests again soon.
Hanoi closed some historical relics and popular landscapes on March 10 for disinfection amid a coronavirus outbreak in the city, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
Many tourist sites in the capital city such as the Hoa Lo Prison, Thang Long Imperial Citadel, Ngoc Son Temple, Temple of Literature have been disinfected and cleaned for Covid-19 prevention under the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
The move was taken after two British Covid-19 patients visited the Hoa Lo Prison and Ngoc Son Temple on March 3.
According to Tuoi Tre Online, a number of historical relics in Hanoi city have been disinfected and cleaned, including Ngoc Son temple, monument of King Le Thai To, Ba Kieu Temple, Uncle Ho memorial house in Van Phuc (Ha Dong district), among others.
Staff sprayed disinfectants inside and outside the monument buildings so that they could welcome guests again soon.
|A staff of Hoa Lo Prison cleans the area inside the monument. Photo: Nam Tran|
|Many outdoor areas such as the corridors and paths leading to Ngoc Son Temple are also cleaned and disinfected. Photo: Nam Tran|
A tourist guide points to the notice of temporary suspension for cleaning outside Ngoc Son Temple. Photo: Nam Tran
- Danang’s second field hospital completed, ready to treat Covid-19 patients
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 tests on returnees from Danang
- To prevent Covid-19, Hanoians wear face masks everywhere
- Without foreign tourists, Hanoi’s Old Quarter souvenir shops and hotels shut down
- How sacred cake for worship in Hanoi is made
- How Hanoi’s lotus-scented tea is made
- Outstanding images of "Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation"
- Hanoian girls posing with lotus flowers
- Bird’s eye view of Hanoi’s half-built elevated ring road No. 2
- Hanoi’s streets covered by flamboyant flowers in summer
Ministry of Health supports Hanoi in rRT-PCR testing
August 9: Vietnam confirms 31 new coronavirus cases, 1 death
Hanoi among leading localities having users of contact tracing app Bluezone
Hanoi mayor requests 'absolute safety' for national high school exams amid Covid-19 outbreak
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors