Hanoi lists outstanding cultural and sports events in 2020
The successful organization of cultural shows to welcome the country and the political events of the city ranked first among the most outstanding sporting and cultural events of 2020.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has announced 10 outstanding cultural and sports events of the capital in 2020 through votes by the regulators in the fields, cultural experts, representatives from local media, and numerous people in the capital.
|Hanoi hosts the kick-off ceremony of the 31st SEA Games and the 11th ASEAN Para Games. Photo: Ngoc Tu|
Outstanding events in 2020 include Hanoi’s successful organization of national political events and ceremonies, a series of communications activities for implementing the two codes of conduct in Hanoi; innovation and creativity in launching new activities at Hoa Lo Prison relic; work of decoration, communications and visual promotion in the city; the 4th Hanoi Theater Festival 2020; the art and literature writing campaign celebrating the 1,010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi; Vietnam’s warm-up for the 31st SEA Games and the 11th ASEAN Para Games; the VP Bank Hanoi Night Marathon ASEAN 2020; the qualification of Vietnamese archers for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games for the first time.
These outstanding cultural and sporting events prove that Hanoi is a safe, friendly and attractive tourism destination, along with the whole country.
Some images about the outstanding events in 2020:
|The award ceremony of the 4th Hanoi Theater Festival 2020. Photo: Hanoi Drama Theatre|
|The award ceremony of the art and literature writing campaign celebrating the 1,010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi. Photo: Lai Tan|
|The VP Bank Hanoi Night Marathon ASEAN 2020. Photo: Ha Lam|
|A night tour at Hoa Lo Prison Relic. Photo: Ngoc Tu|
- Vietnam to join 2022 ASEAN Tourism Forum in Cambodia next week
- “Sapa Love Market” festival to revive north-western tourism
- Khau Vai Love Market becomes National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Sam Son beach tourism season begins
- Quan The Am Festival recognized as a National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- “Hanoians travel in Hanoi” to boost the city’s tourism
- Hanoi lists outstanding cultural and sports events in 2020
- Hanoi Ornamental Creatures Festival 2021 underway
- Ha Giang province cultural and commercial space attracts Hanoi visitors
- Incense offering to commemorate Tan Vien Son Genie
Vietnam confirms first community cases of Omicron
Vietnam expected to offer special gift to supporters in match with China
Vietnam's tourism to be fully restored by April 30
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty
Grand old peach trees grace Hanoi’s streets
Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam
Red River Delta amongst “52 Places for a Changed World”
“Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
Hanoi’s first metro line offcially inaugurated