Outstanding images of "Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation"
The Hanoitimes - “Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation”conference is being held at the National Conference Center.
Hanoi’s major investment promotion conference themed “Hanoi 2020 – Investment and Development Cooperation” is taking place on June 27 at the National Conference Center, with the attendance of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and a large number of audience, including foreign investors and diplomats.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visits booths on the sidelines of the conference.
Prime Minister Phuc and the local auothorities view the planning map of the capital city.
A number of delegates including senior government officials, ambassadors and diplomatic officers, representatives from international organizations and businesses attend the conference.
Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue states at the opening ceremony.
Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung speaks at the event.
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong delivers a speech at the conference.
Minister of Education & Training Phung Xuan Nha speaks at the event
| Ousmanw Dione, WB country director for Vietnam speaks at the event|
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc addresses the conference
The event attracts more than 1,300 local and foreign businesses and investors to participate.
| Hanoitimes reporter interviews a foreign participant|
Photos: Pham Hung (Kinh te & Do thi)
- Colorful Hanoi’s street with mid-autumn toys and decorations
- Long Bien bridge - witness of Hanoi's history
- Flag raising ceremony in Ba Dinh Square to mark National Day
- Hanoi village famous for making national flags in past 7 decades
- Red flags and banners color Hanoi on National Day
- Free face mask ATMs in Hanoi help needy people combat Covid-19
- Hanoi on first day of enforcing social distancing at eateries, bars
- Danang’s second field hospital completed, ready to treat Covid-19 patients
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 tests on returnees from Danang
- To prevent Covid-19, Hanoians wear face masks everywhere
Foreigners to Vietnam required to pay quarantine and testing fees
Lawfare in the South China Sea weighs on with EU Three rejection
How significant is Vietnam-US oil and gas cooperation?
Hanoi authorities to conduct public satisfation survey
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread