Vietnam announces 35th Covid-19-related death
The Hanoitimes - Patient No.761 from the central city of Danang passed away due to Covid-19-related complications.
Vietnam's health ministry on September 3 morning informed the 35th coronavirus fatality, an 83-year-old woman.
|Vietnam records the 35th coronavirus death. Illustrative photo|
She was known as Patient No.761, a resident of the central city of Danang, who passed away due to Covid-19-related complications.
She suffered several underlying conditions, including chronic kidney failure, hypertension and gastrointestinal bleeding.
Her death was ascribed to severe pneumonia and respiratory failure caused by Covid-19 and blood infection. The patient died while receiving Covid-19 treatment at Hoa Vang District Medical Center.
At the time of writing, Vietnam has recorded 1,046 Covid-19 cases, of them 262 still active and 746 have recovered. All 35 coronavirus fatalities were suffering underlying conditions such as kidney failure, cancer and diabetes.
- Health experts ring alarm bell on coronavirus this winter
- Vietnam's top health official urges strict vigilance against Covid-19
- US, China donate ventilators and masks to aid Vietnam’s Covid-19 combat
- Hanoi’s 10th grader bags gold at Int’l Mathematical Olympiad 2020
- Telehealth in Vietnam connects over 1,000 health centers
- Last patient discharged from hospital, Danang free of Covid-19
- Vietnam to add medical supplies and equipment to national reserves
- Vietnam undergoes a week without local coronavirus infections
- Vietnam announces 35th Covid-19-related death
- Vietnam to adopt greater integration of technology in healthcare
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Hanoi real estate market to heat up by end-2020
Japan PM Suga makes surprise visit to Hoan Kiem lake
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread