Vietnam announces 35th Covid-19-related death
Patient No.761 from the central city of Danang passed away due to Covid-19-related complications.
Vietnam's health ministry on September 3 morning informed the 35th coronavirus fatality, an 83-year-old woman.
|Vietnam records the 35th coronavirus death. Illustrative photo|
She was known as Patient No.761, a resident of the central city of Danang, who passed away due to Covid-19-related complications.
She suffered several underlying conditions, including chronic kidney failure, hypertension and gastrointestinal bleeding.
Her death was ascribed to severe pneumonia and respiratory failure caused by Covid-19 and blood infection. The patient died while receiving Covid-19 treatment at Hoa Vang District Medical Center.
At the time of writing, Vietnam has recorded 1,046 Covid-19 cases, of them 262 still active and 746 have recovered. All 35 coronavirus fatalities were suffering underlying conditions such as kidney failure, cancer and diabetes.
- Google Doodle honors Vietnam's famous doctor
- UNFPA supports Vietnam for better policy making in population
- Vietnam passes Covid-19 severe period, case fatality at 0.4%
- WHO representative awarded Vietnam’s insignia “For the people's health”
- Over one million people get Covid-19 e-passport
- PM requests to inoculate kids aged 5-11 against Covid-19 in second quarter
- Hanoi opens first breast milk bank to help at-risk infants
SEA Games 31: Vietnam and Thailand to compete for football gold medal
PM ends US trip with prospects of enhanced relations
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US
Vietnam’s e-commerce: driver for economic recovery in post-Covid-19
Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour