General election day at Dong Tam ward
May 23, 2021 / 22:01
Bac Giang: Mobile teams help quarantined citizens cast ballots
People who are in isolation because of Covid-19 in Bac Giang province exercised their right to elect by casting the ballot in mobile boxes.
Mobile ballot boxes are taken by motorbikes or bicycles to areas under quarantine in Bac Giang province to collect ballots from voters.
Bac Giang has remained the biggest Covid-19 hotspot nationwide. The province’s authorities confirmed 68 new Covid-19 infections by on May 23.
From early morning May 23, together with voters nationwide, more than 1.3 million people in Bac Giang province exercised their citizenship rights - casting ballots to choose the most deserving candidates for National Assembly and People's Councils elections.
|Mobile ballot boxes are taken to voters by motorbikes in Bac Giang city. Photo: Kien Trung|
|A voter is casting ballots at Bich Dong town, Viet Yen commune. Photo: Quynh Quynh|
TAG: Bac Giang casting ballots National Assembly and People\'s Councils elections 15th National Assembly and People\'s Councils 2021-2026; Vietnam Election 2021
- Hanoi's Loyalty Oath Festival listed as National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
- Vietnamese brands listed in Asia Architecture Design Awards' Top 100 Outstanding Projects
- Hanoi to ensure food safety for ten million residents
- Phase two of the Vinh Tuy Bridge nears completion
- Hanoi launches Action Month for Children 2023
- Hanoi Rescue Team: Nighttime "heroes" for motorcyclists
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Norway strengthens support to Vietnam's sustainable marine aquaculture
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options