Bac Ninh cultural space in the heart of Hanoi
The capital’s people and visitors to Hanoi experienced many activities of Bac Ninh province, including Quan ho folk songs, a world intangible cultural heritage.
A display of “Bac Ninh space in the heart of Hanoi in 2020” lured a large number of visitors to the pedestrian space of Hoan Kiem lake and its vicinity of Hanoi on December 4, held by the Department of Planning and Investment of Bac Ninh province.
A display of “Bac Ninh space in the heart of Hanoi in 2020” was held in the capital. Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn
The program includes a series of activities including: Bac Ninh handicraft demonstration such as Phu Lang pottery, Dong Ho folk paintings, Xuan Lai bamboo and rattan utensils, Phu The wood carving, Dong Ky carpentry and bronze casting of Dai Bai village.
Hanoians have the opportunity to enjoy the unique culinary specialties of Bac Ninh province include local rustic dishes, such as Cho village's rice cake, Bui Xa spring rolls, Dinh To soy sauce, banh Phu The (husband and wife cake), Diem village’s cuddled sticky rice cake.
In addition, a number of activities to promote the value of popular heritage associated with tourist activities through the form of folk singing performances of Quan ho clubs, costume show, betel in the form of phoenix wings have also been held within the framework of the program.
- Co Loa Special National Relic recognized as tourist destination
- Trach Xa villagers: Born to be skillful 'ao dai' tailors
- The quiet beauty of the ‘second Hanoi’s Old Quarter Area'
- Designing contest of Temple of Literature calls for participants
- National treasures on stamps
- Hanoi fosters conservation of Thang Long Imperial Citadel and Co Loa relic site
- The pagoda of love
- Kinh Thien staircase - typical architecture of Vietnam’s middle age
- Hanoi’s ancient folk heritage to be restored
- Important archaeological discoveries in Thang Long Imperial Citadel announced
Hanoi gains significant results in Covid-19 fight: People’s Council deputies
Vietnam to resume int’l commercial flights from December 15
Hanoi to phase out motorbike in core districts after 2025
Memories of Christmas 1972 in Hanoi
Vietnam through the lens of international photographers
‘Designed by Vietnam 2021’ Contest crowns pandemic-inspired fashion
Samsung urged to speed up construction on R&D center
Vietjet Air to operate direct flights to Russia in mid-2022
Fostering creativity from Hanoi’s cultural resources