Vietnamese flood streets to celebrate historic football victory
Most of the football fans wore shirts printed with the national red and yellow star flags, brewing horns and hitting drums to celebrate the vicotory of Vietnamese squad.
Streets in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and provincial capitals across Vietnam were flooded with football fans who were excited with Vietnam's historic win of the SEA Games 2019 men's football gold medal.
Supporters also carried flags of South Korea (the home country of Vietnam national coach Park Hang-seo) to celebrate at Nguyen Hue pedestrian zone.
A family hit the road in Ca Mau waving national flags to celebrate the victory.
A female supporter raised her scarf printed with the word “Vietnam” at a pedestrian zone.
A group of football fans in Ho Chi Minh city.
Students of Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City sing the National Anthem.
The vibrant atmosphere at Nguyen Hue pedestrian zone. Football fans waived national flags to celebrate the victory in Ho Chi Minh City.
A young supporter in Nha Trang.
Can Tho city became noisy as streams of supporters beat drums, blew horns while walking down the streets with joy and happiness.
Jungles of red and yellow star flags on the streets.
In Hanoi, the main routes from Pho Hue street to Hang Bai, Hang Bong, Hang Gai, Hoan Kiem Lake were flooded with tens of thousands of supporters shouting “Vietnam Champion”.
In Long An, thousands stormed to the city’s center for the celebration. The supporters raised the golden cup replica. Many trucks carrying bunches of fans also joined in the crowds. The police and civil guardians were mobilized to ensure security.
|Thousands flooded to Nguyen Hue pedestrian zone in Ho Chi Minh City and cried out words of excitement.|
Photo by VnEpress
- Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
- A band performs a unique style of music on Hanoi walking street
- Hanoi International Marathon draws 10,000 runners
- Online film screening program to promote the human right to love
- Passers-by thrilled by Get on Hanoi 2023 performance
- Dong Ho Ballet will debut in Hanoi this month
- Danang International Fireworks Festival 2023: “World without Distance”
- Spreading Vietnamese music across borders
- Kimono-Ao Dai Fashion Show to be held in Hanoi
- Vietnamese puppetry to perform at world theater congress
Vietnam, Australia eye stronger multifaced cooperation
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Vietnam's GDP growth expands by 3.32% in Q1
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world