Hanoi 2021 Promotion Month kicks off
Promotion Month is an opportunity for enterprises to recover and expand production activities during the year-end period.
More than 2,000 retail points in Hanoi participate in the 2021 Promotion Month with discounts ranging from 50% to 100%, which will be extended until the end of December.
|The ceremony was organized by the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade on the evening of November 10 at Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street, Tay Ho district. Photo: The Hanoi Times.|
"The event is an excellent opportunity for enterprises to recover and expand production while meeting the city's socio-economic targets for 2021,” Nguyen Manh Quyen, vice chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee, stated at the ceremony kicking off Hanoi 2021 Promotion Month on November 10.
He also encouraged the municipal agencies to continue pushing for administrative reform, with the goal of removing barriers for businesses.
"Businesses should continue to enhance their competitiveness by making high-quality products with clear origins, and of affordable prices," he added.
During the Promotional Month, several new and featured events will be held including “Cashless Day”, “Beautiful home for you”, "Hanoi shopping tourism", or “Hanoi Midnight Sale”.
A representative from the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade said the agency has received around 10,700 promotional registrations from over 1,000 enterprises, with discounts totaling up to VND20 trillion (US$875 million). Of the discounted items, the food sector made up 40%, consumer goods for 30%, and other industries such as fashion, apparel, real estate, finance, and so on accounted for 30%.
- Hanoi eyes cooperation with UK to develop clean energy
- Folding bikes allowed on Hanoi's sky train
- Hanoi’s economy posts solid growth in first half of 2022
- Success of US$3.7-billion ring road project is Hanoi’s pride: City Party chief
- Hanoi to pilot real-time reporting system in Q3
- Hanoi Book Fair 2022 reopens after two years
- Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
- Hanoi identifies public investment central to economic recovery
- Hanoi launches action month for drug prevention and control 2022
- Vietnam moves to next development phase in combating corruption: Party chief
Vietnamese Gov’t targets GDP growth of 7% in 2022
Northern Vietnam braces for first tropical storm of 2022
Who is the Vietnamese for whom a Paris square has just been named?
Hanoi among Top 10 cities in Southeast Asia
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half