Hanoi 2021 Promotion Month kicks off
Promotion Month is an opportunity for enterprises to recover and expand production activities during the year-end period.
More than 2,000 retail points in Hanoi participate in the 2021 Promotion Month with discounts ranging from 50% to 100%, which will be extended until the end of December.
|The ceremony was organized by the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade on the evening of November 10 at Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street, Tay Ho district. Photo: The Hanoi Times.|
"The event is an excellent opportunity for enterprises to recover and expand production while meeting the city's socio-economic targets for 2021,” Nguyen Manh Quyen, vice chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee, stated at the ceremony kicking off Hanoi 2021 Promotion Month on November 10.
He also encouraged the municipal agencies to continue pushing for administrative reform, with the goal of removing barriers for businesses.
"Businesses should continue to enhance their competitiveness by making high-quality products with clear origins, and of affordable prices," he added.
During the Promotional Month, several new and featured events will be held including “Cashless Day”, “Beautiful home for you”, "Hanoi shopping tourism", or “Hanoi Midnight Sale”.
A representative from the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade said the agency has received around 10,700 promotional registrations from over 1,000 enterprises, with discounts totaling up to VND20 trillion (US$875 million). Of the discounted items, the food sector made up 40%, consumer goods for 30%, and other industries such as fashion, apparel, real estate, finance, and so on accounted for 30%.
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
- Vietnamese brands listed in Asia Architecture Design Awards' Top 100 Outstanding Projects
- Hanoi to ensure food safety for ten million residents
- Phase two of the Vinh Tuy Bridge nears completion
- Hanoi launches Action Month for Children 2023
- Hanoi Rescue Team: Nighttime "heroes" for motorcyclists
- Vietnamese literature in the spotlight at the 14th Asian Children's Content Festival
New deals inked during Australia PM’s visit to Vietnam
Vietnam News Highlights for June 4, 2023
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options