Sep 18, 2017 / 21:25
Hanoi approves the mission of planning the social housing project
The Hanoi People’s Committee issued the Decision No. 6358/QD-UBND on approving the mission of planning the concentrated social housing project at ratio 1/500 in Dong Anh District.
Under the Decision, the planned project will cover 44.72 hectares with the total population of about 12,500 people. The planning period will be 6 months since the detailed task was approved by the Municipal People's Committee so as to completely build a concentrated social housing area to meet housing demands of policy beneficiaries as stipulated by the Housing Law.
The project aims at synchronously building social and technical infrastructure to serve the people’s housing demands; setting management regulations as planned to carry out investment projects as stipulated by current law; creating the civilized urban landscape as well as attraction for the urban development in line with directions of general and zoning planning, contributing to accelerating the urbanization process of Dong Anh District. Regarding the project as a legal basis, investors can make their investment projects. At the same time, local authorities can perform the management of urban planning, investment, construction and land, etc.
Viglacera Corporation and Hoang Thanh Infrastructure Development and Investment Company will be responsible for carrying out the State’s current regulations on managing investment and construction; tightly cooperating with relevant agencies, units to identify investment projects to eliminate duplicate items and funds; contacting to local authorities, relevant agencies to make surveys as well as figure out measures to adjust the project (if any) as stipulated by current regulations during the implementation process.
- Photo Hanoi'23 drives capital's culture and art development
- The Co Loa Special National Relics to undergo further excavation
- Hanoi committed to establishing administration system for people: Mayor
- Australian Prime Minister tastes banh mi in Hanoi
- Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
- Hanoi's Loyalty Oath Festival listed as National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
Prime Minister requests inspection of electricity supply
Vietnam News Highlights for June 7, 2023
Photo Hanoi'23 drives capital's culture and art development
Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023