Sep 04, 2017 / 18:30
Hanoi focuses on high-tech agriculture production project
The Hanoi People’s Committee has issued Official Letter 4203/UBND-KT dated August 29, requesting Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to add high-tech agriculture production of Hanoi into the national planning.
In an effort to realize Prime Minister conclusion at the meeting on building agriculture industry of Vietnam, the Municipal People’s Committee directs relevant agencies and sectors to review, sum up information and propose to the People’s Committee, so that the latter will report to Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development according to the PM's instruction.
According to PM Decision 575/QD-TTg dated May 4, 2015 on approving general planning of high-tech agriculture production zones to 2020, orientation to 2030, Ha Noi has one high-tech agriculture production zone in Dong Anh suburban district.
After reviewing, the Municipal People’s Committee requests Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to consider and ask the Prime Minister to add high-tech agriculture production zones of Hanoi into national planning. They include high-tech agriculture production zone in An Thuong and Song Phuong communes, Hoai Duc suburban district (around 668 hectares), high-tech farm production area in Yen Nghia ward, Ha Dong district (76 hectares), riverside high-tech production zone in Hoang Kim commune, Me Linh suburban district (around 105 hectares), high-tech plant variety research and development center (9.44 hectares), riverside high-tech production zone in Dong Thap commune, Dan Phuong suburban district (around 23.3 hectares), farm production and ecotourism zone in Phuc Tho suburban district (nearly 200 hectares), and high-tech agriculture production area in Son Tay town (about 80 hectares).
- Hanoi’s latest proposal on Ring road No.4 project to save US$380 million
- Construction of $120-million compostable resin factory kicks off in Hai Phong
- Construction of Long Thanh International Airport must be accelerated: Prime Minister
- Samsung urged to speed up construction on R&D center
- Hanoi to invest in construction of Phu Dong Port
- Hanoi to complete construction of inland container depots soon
- US firms keen on investment in Vietnam
- Hanoi continues to lure international brands
- KKR invests in Vietnamese educational group
- Work on Long Thanh airport passenger terminal to start in 2022
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi selected to support sustainable product value chains
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM