Hanoi has new Director of Investment and Planning Department
The newly-appointed director is expected to make great contribution to the city's socio-economic development.
Do Anh Tuan was appointed as new Director of the municipal Department of Planning and Investment for the 2021-25 tenure.
|Deputy Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Phong hands over the decision to appoint Do Anh Tuan, left, as the new Director of the municipal Department of Investment and Planning. Photo: kinhtedothi|
Speaking at the appointment ceremony held in Hanoi on February 25, Deputy Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Phong said he believed Tuan will bring into full play his competence and experiences to successfully lead the Planning and Investment Department in attaining the targets set for the department, making it deserve to be a key unit for the socio-economic development of the city in the coming time.
At the ceremony, Tuan pledged to do his utmost to fulfill all the assigned tasks. Born in 1971, Tuan replaced Nguyen Manh Quyen, who is currently Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee.
Tuan held the position of the Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of the People’s Council of Tay Ho district in Hanoi.
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
- Exhibition enhances Hanoi-Vientiane relationship
- Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation strengthened in all spheres
- Hanoi, Vientiane cooperation should be model for both sides: Vietnamese top leader
- Hanoi VCFA eyes stronger Vietnam-Cambodia ties
- Hanoi accompanies Vientiane on road toward prosperity: Mayor
- Hanoi, Vientiane to set example in inter-provincial cooperation
Vu Lan festival: A cultural activity with Buddhist philosophy in Vietnam
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM
Hanoi, Seoul to promote trade unions' cooperation