Hanoi leaders express gratitude for late President on National Day
Hanoi city’s leaders expressed deep gratitude for the great merits of President Ho Chi Minh and his glorious revolutionary life and career.
A delegation of Hanoi leaders led by Ngo Thi Thanh Hang, member of the Party Central Committee and Permanent Deputy Secretary of the municipal Party's Committee, on September 1 offered incense and laid wreath to pay tribute to late President Ho Chi Minh on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of National Day (September 2), Kinh Te & Do Thi reported.
|The delegation of Hanoi municipal Party Committee and People's Council. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn|
The visit also saw the presence of Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee Dao Duc Toan, Member of the Standing Board of the Party Committee Nguyen Van Suu, Member of the Standing Board of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Ngoc Tuan.
The city’s leaders expressed deep gratitude for the great merits of President Ho Chi Minh and his glorious revolutionary life and career. Their wreath was placed with the words “Everlasting gratitude to our great President Ho Chi Minh”.
On September 2, 1945, Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence, giving birth to the Democratic Republic of Vietnam in Hanoi's Ba Dinh square.
The municipal delegation laid a wreath and offered incense at a monument dedicated to all heroic fallen soldiers in Bac Son street. They expressed their gratitude to the people who sacrificed their lives in the fight for national independence and reunification as well as the people’s happiness.
The delegation’s wreath was placed with the words “Everlasting gratitude to heroic fallen soldiers”.
- Solidarity with Vietnamese people motivates Palestine moving forward: Amb.
- Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
- Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
- Hanoi supports Vientiane manufacturers in marketing
- Hanoi to spend nearly $3.9ml on overseas training for public officials
- Promotion week of Chi Lang custard apple opens
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
Hotels in Hanoi heat up mooncake season
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
PM thanks Russian scientists for preservation of President Ho’s embalmed body
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure