Hanoi makes isolation plans to curb Covid-19 spread
Hanoi's authority has made plans to ensure security and order at lockdown be it a quarter, a residential area or the whole city.
Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Nguyen Duc Chung has recently asked governments of all levels in the city to prepare isolation plans as a way to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
|Fences are erected to isolate Hanoi's Truc Bach street where Hanoi's first Covid-19 patient resides. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn|
The Capital High Command is asked to keep preparing military facilities for the 14-day concentrated quarantine under a Covid-19 response plan, Kinh Te & Do Thi newspaper reported.
Relevant agencies have to develop a backup plan for locations, isolation facilities, accommodation and necessities to ensure the well-being of isolated people in case of large-scale isolation.
Hanoi police are tasked with ensuring order for the isolation of foreigners as well as their transportation to medical facilities, and places of accommodation.
The Department of Tourism has been asked to review and work with a number of hotels and accommodation establishments to develop isolation plans for foreigners or other people if required.
Travel agencies are asked to notify incoming passengers being Vietnamese or overseas Vietnamese and foreign guests if they are subject to quarantine, and prepare conditions for isolation of these people.
A representative of Hanoi police said at a recent meeting that the authority has made plans to ensure security and order at lockdown be it a quarter, a residential area or the whole city.
Hanoi confirmed the first infection late on March 6 and since then six other cases have been detected in the city. As of March 13, Vietnam reported 45 people positive with the coronavirus.
- Hanoi Book Fair 2022 reopens after two years
- Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
- Hanoi identifies public investment central to economic recovery
- Hanoi launches action month for drug prevention and control 2022
- Vietnam moves to next development phase in combating corruption: Party chief
- Singapore’s Infrastructure Asia seeks cooperation with Hanoi
- Some 70 investors want to renovate degraded condominiums in Hanoi
- Hanoi expects high-quality investment projects from Daewoo E&C
- Hanoi ensures public satisfaction with public services
- Hanoi creates nearly 118,000 jobs in H1
India naval ships visit Vietnam
Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
Vietnamese list among most willing travelers
A sanction, provocation, or testing option?
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism