Hanoi Mayor appoints Director of Finance Department
The newly-appointed Director of Finance Department expressed his commitment to contribute for the development of Hanoi.
Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh today [March 5] appointed Secretary of Thanh Xuan district Party Committee and Chairman of the Thanh Xuan district People’s Committee Nguyen Xuan Luu as the new director of the Finance Department.
|Hanoi's Mayor Chu Ngoc Anh (middle) hands appointment decisions to officials.|
Meanwhile, the current Director of the municipal Department of Finance Nguyen Viet Ha is set to take on the position of the Secretary of the Thanh Xuan district People’s Committee.
At the meeting, Director of Hanoi’s Department of Internal Affairs Vu Thu Ha also announced the mayor’s decision in appointing a number of key positions in districts and departments in Hanoi.
“Officials who are appointed today have been holding key positions and contributed significantly to the overall development of the city,” said Chairman Chu Ngoc Anh.
|Newly appointed Director of the Finance Department Nguyen Xuan Luu (l).|
“With the huge amount of works, all localities and units should immediately get on with realizing respective targets,” added Anh.
On behalf of newly-appointed officials, new Director of the Finance Department Nguyen Xuan Luu said he and the Department is committed to realizing all the targets set by the city’s 17th Party Congress for the development of Hanoi.
- Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
- Hanoi supports Vientiane manufacturers in marketing
- Hanoi to spend nearly $3.9ml on overseas training for public officials
- Promotion week of Chi Lang custard apple opens
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
- Exhibition enhances Hanoi-Vientiane relationship
- Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation strengthened in all spheres
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi selected to support sustainable product value chains
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM