Hanoi Party leaders elected to 13th-tenure Party Central Committee
The Hanoi Party Committee delegation has 63 delegates, representing more than 450,000 Party members of the city, attending the 13th National Congress of the Party.
Hanoi Party leaders have been named in the list of the 200 elected to the 13th-tenure Party Central Committee, which includes 180 official and 20 alternate members.
Four elected comrades from the Hanoi Party Committee delegation are:
Politburo member and Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also head of the Hanoi Party Committee delegation at the 13th Party Congress.
Politburo member, Deputy Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee and Chairman of People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh.
Deputy Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee Nguyen Thi Tuyen.
Chairman of the Council and Director of the Vietnam National University-Hanoi Nguyen Kim Son.
The Hanoi Party Committee delegation has 63 delegates, representing more than 450,000 Party members of the city, attending the ongong 13th National Congress of the Party, which is schueduled to conclude on February 1.
|Mr. Vuong Dinh Hue.|
|Mr. Chu Ngoc Anh.|
|Ms. Nguyen Thi Tuyen.|
|Mr. Nguyen Kim Son. Photos kinhtedothi.vn|
- Hanoi's lawmakers to begin discussions on socio-economic issues on Dec 7
- Hanoi seeks cooperation with ASEAN cities for shared prosperity
- Hanoi to pilot public bicycle-sharing service in six metropolitan districts
- Hanoi mayor urges drastic actions to lift public investment performance
- Discovering trophy replica for winning World Cup dreamers
- Hanoi eyes more economic zones and satellite cities
- Leipzig to set up representative office in Hanoi
- Rapid and sustainable development of Red River delta a national priority: Party chief
- German business association urges establishment of direct Hanoi-Berlin flight
- Hanoi to host the Vietnam-France partnership conference in 2023
President praises Korean firms' profound business operations
Hanoians delighted to enjoy wild pear flower in early blooming
WHO, FAO encourage people to take action for a healthier and safer Vietnam
Thailand, Vietnam urged to be more proactive in new int’l challenges
Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam