[Photo essay] Hanoi sets up task force to assist Bac Giang in coronavirus fight
The northern province of Bac Giang has nearly 100,000 workers, more than 150 of them have been positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
A task force of 20 experienced doctors, led by Deputy Director of Hanoi Health Department Tran Van Chung, on May 16 set out for the northern province of Bac Giang to help it prevent the outbreak of novel coronavirus in Van Trung Industrial Park.
The Van Trung Industrial Park is seen as a newly-emerged hot spot for the Covid-19 outbreak in the province, where is about 50 kilometers far from Hanoi. It has nearly 100,000 workers, more than 150 of them have been positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The Hanoi task force will conduct testing and tracing at the park.
The doctors will also participate in ensuring environmental hygiene and disinfecting the industrial park, evaluating infection risk as well as guiding the organization of tracing, isolation, and zoning.
They will also run the RT-PCR test, which is one of the most used tests for Covid-19, on 10,000 samples for Bac Giang province.
Sending off the task force to Bac Giang, Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh said: “As an elite force of Hanoi, all of you must protect yourself first, in order to continue protecting the capital city in the near future”.
|Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh instructs doctors to do their duty in Bac Giang province.|
|Doctors are ready for the mission.|
|Chairman Anh encourages doctors in the fight against the Covid-19 outbreak in Bac Giang.|
|It's time to say goodbye.|
|Setting out for Bac Giang province, where is about 50 kilometers far from Hanoi.|
- Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
- Hanoi supports Vientiane manufacturers in marketing
- Hanoi to spend nearly $3.9ml on overseas training for public officials
- Promotion week of Chi Lang custard apple opens
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
- Exhibition enhances Hanoi-Vientiane relationship
- Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation strengthened in all spheres
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi selected to support sustainable product value chains
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM