Aug 29, 2017 / 19:07
Hanoi students attend the academic year opening ceremony within 1 hour
Director of Hanoi Training & Department Nguyen Huu Do said, the 2017 2018 academic year opening ceremony will be consistently held in Hanoi on Tuesday, September 5 – “a national back-to-school day”.
Director Nguyen Huu Do requested the ceremony to be focused on welcoming new students, with a view to ensure this is really a memorable day of students. Schools only carry out the ceremony in 1 hour, from 7.30 am to 8.30 am. With a new academic year, the leader of Hanoi Training & Department has given detailed construction with regard to some specific activities for schools, such as: saluting the national flag and sing the national anthem; the student’s uniform; health services in schools; developing the academic environment.
In particular, the Director Nguyen Huu Do address schools to work out the plan of preventing dengue fever, as the prospect of one student being infected could spread to others. The schools’ principles are requested to utilize resources and cooperate with local health agencies in preventing the dengue fever.
- Hanoi to train 14,700 workers in less than three months
- Vietnam prepares to mark birth of its 100 millionth citizen by mid-April
- Hanoi leads 2023 National Wushu Championship
- First book festival on gender equality launched in Hanoi
- FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy Tour – Vietnam
- Hanoi strives to wipe out HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Vietnam eyes to clean up 350,000 hectares of UXO
- Covid-19 classified as occupational disease in Vietnam
- Hanoi to check companies' compliance
- Ulsan’s multilingual online newspaper has Vietnamese version
International partners keen on Vietnam's renewable energy sector
Chinese tourists impressed by Hanoi's must-see attractions
Hanoi International Marathon draws 10,000 runners
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced
Another perspective on Hanoi Street in Hoang Dinh exhibition
Artisan turns Bodhi leaf into artwork
Hanoi Party chief urges greater decentralization efforts to aid growth