Hanoi’s students earns high score at 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad
The three Hanoi students are among eight Vietnamese contestants securing prizes at the 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad.
Three students of Hanoi have won prizes in the 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad (APhO), bringing home one silver and two bronze medals, according to the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET).
The Vietnamese team participating in the 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad. Photo: MoET
12th-grader Le Minh Hoang from the Hanoi University of Science (HUS)’s High School for Gifted Students bagged the silver medal. Also from the school, 10th-grader Vo Hoang Hai and 11th-grader Vu Ngo Hoang Duong, secured the bronze medals.
The three Hanoi students are among eight Vietnamese contestants winning prizes at the 2022 APhO.
The remaining five certificates of merit went to students from high schools for the gifted in the northern provinces of Vinh Phuc and Bac Ninh, and the south-central province of Phu Yen.
Hosted by India, the online competition lasted from May 23 to 31 and drew 28 teams with 218 contestants. The Vietnamese team ranked 8th after those from China, Russia, Australia, Taiwan (China), Kazakhstan, India, and Thailand.
The results of the Vietnamese national team at the 2022 APhO continue to affirm the quality of MoET’s policy of continuing to detect, select and foster excellent students, even in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Hanoi's students to begin new academic year on September 5
- US helps strengthen Vietnam's higher education in US$14-million partnership
- ASEAN roadmap 2025 to realize a common higher education space in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam urged to renovate education for SDG target
- Entire Vietnamese team bag gold at International Chemistry Olympiad 2022
- Vietnamese 10th grader wins International Physics Olympiad gold medal for 1st time
- Vietnam climbed ten places in ranking of International Mathematical Olympiad 2022
- 2022 FPdGi International Award honored Vietnamese environmental activist
- Professor Trinh Xuan Thuan wins the 2022 Grand Prix de la Francophonie
- Hanoi’s students earns high score at 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad
Vietnam needs financial resources to advance gender equality
Over US$34 billion set to pour into Vietnam’s real estate market this year
“Produce more from less”: Danish agricultural philosophy for Vietnam
One Year After, One Year Lost
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi