Hanoi to build two more underground parking lots in Ba Dinh Political Center
The Hanoi Department of Transport plans to build parking cellars under public parks and squares.
Hanoi is considering adding two underground parking cellars to the plan of parking lot development in Ba Dinh district, local media reported.
Due to the limited land fund, the municipal Department of Transport plans to build parking cellars under public parks and squares.
|Hanoi Botanic Garden is set to house underground parking lots. Photo: Viet Hung|
The parking cellars are expected to be built under the Ho Chi Minh Museum and the Imperial Garden, so it needs the approval from the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Management Board. The cellars are expected to fill the shortage of parking spaces in the district.
As Ba Dinh district is the national political center, the parking cellar construction in the district must meet the criteria of security and defense.
The current parking space planning for Ba Dinh district already contemplates eight parking lots and the number would be raised to ten taking into consideration the two underground parking cellars.
In another move, the capital city will enhance the use of surveillance cameras to detect and fine traffic offenses.
In addition, the city police will draw a list of accident prone roads for installing more cameras. The camera surveillance system will help the police divert the traffic flows from congested roads and deal with accidents.
- Solidarity with Vietnamese people motivates Palestine moving forward: Amb.
- Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
- Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
- Hanoi supports Vientiane manufacturers in marketing
- Hanoi to spend nearly $3.9ml on overseas training for public officials
- Promotion week of Chi Lang custard apple opens
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
Vietnam, Qatar eye free trade agreement
Hotels in Hanoi heat up mooncake season
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure