Hanoi willing to cooperate with Kazakhstan’s capital city
The connection between Hanoi and Nursultan contributes to strengthening the Vietnam-Kazakhstan relationship.
Hanoi is willing to cooperate with Nursultan, Kazakhstan's capital city, Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Nguyen Duc Chung said at a reception for Kazakhstani Ambassador to Vietnam Yerlan Baizhanov on February 28.
|Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Nguyen Duc Chung receives Kazakhstani Ambassador to Vietnam Yerlan Baizhanov. Photo: Thuy Linh|
Chung affirmed that the connection between Hanoi and Nursultan contributes to strengthening the Vietnam-Kazakhstan relationship.
The Hanoi mayor suggested that the two sides should exchange and learn experiences from each other in the fields of education, culture, urban planning, building smart cities, among others, on an annual basis.
He added that the two cities still have great potential for cooperation in investment, tourism, and health, and expected direct flight service between Hanoi and Nursultan.
Chung expressed hoped that the ambassador will be a "bridge" to lift the relationship between the two cities and the two countries to a new height.
For his part, Ambassador Yerlan Baizhanov said that the meeting aims to promote cooperation between Hanoi and Nursultan in the spirit of the Memorandum of Understanding which was signed between the two capitals in 2012.
The memorandum has contributed to fostering economic, cultural and educational activities of the two capitals as well as the two countries, the ambassador said, pledging to do his best to enhance that partnership.
Yerlan Baizhanov affirmed that he is willing to become a bridge to continue enhancing cooperation in the fields of economy, culture, education, among others.
- The Co Loa Special National Relics to undergo further excavation
- Hanoi committed to establishing administration system for people: Mayor
- Australian Prime Minister tastes banh mi in Hanoi
- Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
- Hanoi's Loyalty Oath Festival listed as National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- International Yoga Day 2023 celebrated across nation
- Hanoi celebrates 595th anniversary of the coronation of King Le Thai To
- Hanoi, La Habana to ink partnership deals
- Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property
- Vietnamese brands listed in Asia Architecture Design Awards' Top 100 Outstanding Projects
Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
Vietnam News Highlights for June 6, 2023
Australian Prime Minister tastes banh mi in Hanoi
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia