Hanoi’s air quality on February 11 worsens to harmful level
Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in Hanoi today was in the range of from 106 to 157.
Hanoi’s air quality on February 11 worsened at many monitoring stations to mostly bad and very bad levels, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
Data: AEP. Graphic: Anh Kiet
On February 11 afternoon, the AEP informed that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 106 to 157.
The AEP stressed that the AQI went orange and red in many areas, particularly Minh Khai (157), Hang Dau (155), Pham Van Dong (154), Hoan Kiem (137), Kim Lien (108), and Tan Mai (106).
In the previous days, Hanoi's air quality had positive changes, with AQI being at good and average levels at all ten monitoring stations.
|Data: AEP. Table: Anh Kiet|
The AEP recommends sensitive groups including children, the elderly and people with respiratory diseases should limit their time outdoors.
When travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
People should reduce activities that cause air pollution such as burning waste, cooking by charcoal stoves, transporting construction waste without shielding.
Information on the capital city’s air quality is continuously updated at the website: https://moitruongthudo.vn/ and https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn/.
- Vietnam, Australia eye stronger multifaced cooperation
- Hanoi plans new rules on parking
- Hanoi strives to become key pomelo-growing area
- Hanoi raised US$1.3 million for Sea and Islands Fund
- New national-standard schools in Hanoi accredited
- District-level planning key for completing Hanoi’s 2021-2030 master plan: Experts
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
Vietnam, Australia eye stronger multifaced cooperation
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Vietnam's GDP growth expands by 3.32% in Q1
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world