Oct 09, 2015 / 10:01
IAAPA inducts Vinpearl Land into membership
Five-star international resort – Vinpearl Land – has been inducted into membership of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), according to a company official.
“We are proud to have been honoured membership into such a prestigious organization and to be recognized by such an esteemed panel of out peers,” said the official in making the announcement.
IAAPA represents 4,800 members from more than 90 countries around the globe including world famous brands the likes of Disneyland, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
Membership in the IAAPA entails compliance with the highest of standards by amusement parks and conformance with strict regulations pertaining to quality of services, safety and the environment.
Vinpearl has often been called the leading amusement park in Vietnam by industry analysts with indoor amusement parks in Hanoi, Ha Long, Danang, Can Tho, Bien Hoa, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc.
- The imprints of English-American architectural wizard in Vietnam
- Businesses eager to welcome int’l visitors to Vietnam
- Post-pandemic tourism stimulus: Vietnam hotels and resorts offer big discounts
- A serviced residence in Hanoi won International Property Awards 2021
- Vietnam's hotels win TripAdvisor travelers’ award
- Vietnam lodging facilities required to publish QR Codes for tourists to check safety level
- The first Wink Hotels in Vietnam opens
- Vietnamese hotel brand for technology lovers debuts
New deals inked during Australia PM’s visit to Vietnam
Vietnam News Highlights for June 5, 2023
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options