Photo contest themed Vietnamese women’s beauty launched
All Vietnamese and foreigners working and living in Hanoi are invited to participate in the photo contest entitled ‘Women in the Family and Society’.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has launched a photo contest themed Vietnamese woman to celebrate 91st founding anniversary of the Vietnam Women’s Union (October 20, 1930).
Vietnamese women play important role in their families as well as in the society.
Photo: Nguyen Tuan Photography
The aim of the contest is to promote gender equality in families especially in childcare, housework, careers and foster women’s societal contributions, according to the organizing board.
Professional and non-professional photographers, Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living and working in Hanoi, aged 18 years or older are qualified for taking part in the contest.
The submissions to the contest should focus on Vietnamese women at work, the housewives in the families, or women in their daily activities. They can participate in the contest in two categories: single photo and set photo (photojournalism). Photos can be taken with a phone, professional camera, or point and shot camera.
Each photographer can send their printed photos along with CD/DVD or USB to Hanoi Culture Centre, No 4 Phung Hung Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi from now through September 10.
The award-winning photos will be used largely in publications, the media or social networks locally and internationally to promote the fine values of Vietnamese women.
- Women filmmakers struggle to overcome gender prejudice
- How Hoan Kiem Lake looks different after more than 100 years?
- Nguyen Nhat Anh's books to be published in South Korea
- Hanoi to hold numerous activities to celebrate Liberation Day
- Vietnam Days in Switzerland 2021
- Vietnamese film paradox: the more criticized, the more awards
- Vietnamese films will be screened at World Exhibition EXPO 2020 Dubai
- Book of performing arts and traditional folk introduced
- Japanese artist introduces Butoh dance
- A Vietnamese footballer in the list of ‘Five youngsters illuminating Lithuania’
Vietnamese Gov’t lowers GDP growth forecast to 3.5% this year
Women filmmakers struggle to overcome gender prejudice
Vietnam, India traditional costumes show similarities
“Banana” millionaires along Hanoi’s Red River
Vietnamese army required to intensify peacekeeping missions
Vietnam GDP growth predicted to hit 1.8% in 2021: VESS
Hanoi exerts efforts to reopen the economy and adapt to a new normalcy
"Plastic-19 Lockdown" Challenge launched
US$30 million climate change adaptation project launched in Vietnam