Photo contest themed Vietnamese women’s beauty launched
All Vietnamese and foreigners working and living in Hanoi are invited to participate in the photo contest entitled ‘Women in the Family and Society’.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has launched a photo contest themed Vietnamese woman to celebrate 91st founding anniversary of the Vietnam Women’s Union (October 20, 1930).
Vietnamese women play important role in their families as well as in the society.
Photo: Nguyen Tuan Photography
The aim of the contest is to promote gender equality in families especially in childcare, housework, careers and foster women’s societal contributions, according to the organizing board.
Professional and non-professional photographers, Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living and working in Hanoi, aged 18 years or older are qualified for taking part in the contest.
The submissions to the contest should focus on Vietnamese women at work, the housewives in the families, or women in their daily activities. They can participate in the contest in two categories: single photo and set photo (photojournalism). Photos can be taken with a phone, professional camera, or point and shot camera.
Each photographer can send their printed photos along with CD/DVD or USB to Hanoi Culture Centre, No 4 Phung Hung Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi from now through September 10.
The award-winning photos will be used largely in publications, the media or social networks locally and internationally to promote the fine values of Vietnamese women.
- Hanoi wins 2022 Vietnam National Youth Fencing Championship
- Hanoi Theater Festival 2022 debuted
- Balcony music show comes back to audiences at Hoan Kiem pedestrian zone
- Documentary of plastic pollution crisis on screen
- Hanoi: Documentaries on wildlife and nature conservation available for public
- First international nature film festival in Vietnam debuts
- Famous Spanish pianist to perform in Hanoi
- Backtrack Vocals: Arts envoy bridges US and Vietnam cultures
- “The Brilliant Darkness” reveals the hidden corners of life
- Les Misérable musical to be on stage again this month
Vietnam, Cuba ink action plan for further economic ties 2023-2025
Vietnam to expand Noi Bai International Airport by 2025
Vietnamese national treasures on calendar block
Hanoi's ethnic people keep traditional medicine alive
Khau Pha Paragliding Festival offers spectacular scenery from a bird-eye view
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100
Ten nominations for “Bui Xuan Phai – For the Love of Hanoi” Awards
Hanoi strengthens cooperation with Israel in urban management