Promote Hanoi tourism on national television
The Hanoi Department of Tourism announced that it will cooperate with Vietnam Television (VTV) in the implementation of a Hanoi tourism promotion program, which will be broadcast daily on national television during the 2021 Lunar New Year holiday.
There will be six programs promoting Hanoi tourism to be broadcast in the daily TV program “Chuyen dong 24h” or “24-hour in Motion” (on VTV1 channel in the time frame of 11.15am-12am and 6.30pm - 7pm) and S Vietnam (VTV1 channel at 8pm).
|Co Loa historical site in Dong Anh district, Hanoi. Photo: Kinh te & Do thi|
In the program "24-hour in Motion" broadcast on the first day of the Lunar New Year (February 12), TV audiences nationwide will have chance to watch TV report entitled “Feeling a different Hanoi on the first day of the year". The report "Hanoi’s green shoots at four sacred guarding temples of ancient Thang Long citadel” will air on the 2nd day of Tet or February 13.
In the program "S Vietnam", there will be the reports “Tet feast - the pride of the Hanoians” broadcast on the 1st day of Tet, February 12 ; “Co Loa Temple and its old customs practiced in the Lunar New Year’s Eve”, the 2nd day of Tet, February 13; “Spring tour to Doai village” the 5th day of Tet, February 16; and “Spring puppet show" the 7th day of Tet, February 18.
Director of the Hanoi Department of Tourism Dang Huong Giang said, over the past time, Hanoi has increased the promotion of the capital's tourism on many channels, such as CNN , Vietnam Television as well as other media.
In 2021, to ensure the fulfillment of the goal of revitalizing the capital's tourism from the ordeal caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Hanoi Department of Tourism will foster its tourism promotion activities, especially on mass media and social networks. The department hopes that by introducing more beautiful and attractive images of Hanoi, the capital will lure more domestic and foreign tourists to the capital city this year.
- Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2023 expected to revive real estate
- Hanoi must highlight talent recruitment in the amended Capital Law: law lecturers
- Fidel’s affection for Vietnam symbolizes deep bond between two countries
- Decentralizaion on agenda for Hanoi decision makers
- Hanoi ratifies resolution on enhancing fire prevention and firefighting
- Lotte Group pledges to invest in Hanoi's development projects
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 to boost capital tourism
- Amended Capital Law: Hanoi needs more power
- Hanoi's US$2.8 billion fifth metro line project approved
- Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Vietnamese PM visits world’s 3rd largest civil aircraft manufacturer
Vietnam news in brief - September 23
Friendly LGBT community destinations in Vietnam
Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Revising Capital Law opens door to Hanoi's prosperity: Mayor
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Opportunity to promote international cooperation
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Roadmap for better future
The quintessential craft of Ngu Xa bronze casting
Hanoi develops without losing characters