SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour
Visitors enjoy the capital city’s top destinations from the double-decker bus.
Delegates, athletes, coaches, and international and Vietnamese press reporters attending the 31st Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 31) can enjoy sightseeing Hanoi from a double-decker bus - Hanoi City Tour- for free.
|Foreign visitors enjoy the Hanoi City Tour bus service. Photo: Hanoi City Tour|
The program is launched by the Hanoi’s Department of Tourism in coordination with the Hanoi Transerco. The time for the free tour is from 9am to 5pm daily this May.
Delegates, in order to be allowed to ride the bus, need to present the event passes issued by the 31st SEA Games Organizing Committee before boarding.
Hanoi City Tour is the city’s first double-decker bus tour to explore 25 streets with 15 stops. It takes visitors to the most prominent tourist attractions of the capital.
As the buses are equipped with a multilingual audio guide in Vietnamese, English, Chinese, French, and other languages, visitors could learn more about the history and culture of Hanoi's thousand-year-old history in the most convenient way.
Currently, there are two units that operate the double-decker buses. Delegates can find the free bus service with the following identifications: red, with a SEA Games 31 flag and logo on the windshield, and the tag line "Official bus tour for SEA Games 31".
Departure points for double-decker bus Hanoi City Tour:
- From Monday to Friday: The bus departs from Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square, opposite No. 7 Dinh Tien Hoang, with a frequency of 60 minutes each trip.
- Saturday and Sunday: The bus departs from the Hanoi Opera House, with a frequency of 60 minutes each trip.
- “Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
- Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
- Hanoi specialty gifts for SEA Games 31 delegates
- Hanoi athletes’ sublime performances win gold medals in dancesport
- Hanoi promotes tourism among visitors attending SEA Games 31
- SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour
- SEA Games 31: Spectacular opening ceremony raises spirit for stronger Southeast Asia
- New France-funded project to preserve Vietnamese heritage
- SEA Games 31: Mai Phuong bags first medal for Vietnam
- The ‘Memories of To River’ tells history of Hanoi through paintings
High inflationary pressure put GDP 6.5% growth target at risk: Gov’t
SEA Games 31: Vietnam crowned men’s football champion
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
“Vietnamese runners are my second family”: Timor Lester athlete at SEA Games 31
Hanoi wants to build second int’l airport in Thuong Tin
Hanoi handicrafts attract international SEA Games 31 guests
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US