Software developer expects high profits
The Hanoi Times - The software developer FPT Corp. hopes to make pre-tax profits of VND1.45 trillion ($83 million) this year, up 17 percent on the previous year, it announced at its annual general meeting of shareholders in Ha Noi.
The meeting decided that dividends will be paid at 26 percent of last year’s profits. The company will reinvest the rest to ensure operations in the following years.
The company’s revenues last year hit a record VND16.8 trillion ($1 billion). This year the company aims to make VND17 trillion despite the difficult economic situation.
Its two subsidiary companies, FPT Information System and FPT Trading Company, will go public this year
- Vietnam's outstanding achievements highlighted at AWG-31 conference in Hanoi
- Vietnam's IT firms become preferred partners for Japanese businesses
- PM urges large-scale investment in science and technology
- VNREDSat-1 - an important milestone in Vietnam's space technology development
- Vietnam faces shortage of IT workforce
- Vietnamese telcos asked to review cooperation with foreign Pay-TV providers
- Digital economy revenue up 30% in March
- Hanoi mobile users scramble to update personal information
- STEM Education: Opportunities for women's mastery of science and technology
- Blacklist needed to block harmful content in Vietnam's advertising industry
Vietnam’s exports to hit $618 billion by 2030
Vietnam News Highlights for June 1, 2023
Summer Online Safety Playground gives self-protection skills to children in Hanoi
Vietnamese Government urged to ban e-cigarettes
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options