Vietnam-Korea Women Forum took place in Hanoi
The first Vietnam- Korea Women Forum took place in Hanoi on November 15 with the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on cooperation between the Vietnam Women’s Union (VWU) and the Korean Women’s Development Institute (KWDI).
Over the past 20 years since Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) established diplomatic ties, bilateral cooperation, especially in women-related fields has continued to grow and flourish.
To further women advance, the VWU and Korean partners have agreed to hold Vietnam-Korea women forums in rotation on an annual basis with a view to sharing women's advancement experience.
KWDI Head Sook Choe expressed her hope that the forum will turn to a new page of women cooperation with the aim of promoting women’s advancement and equality.
At this forum, delegates shared experience in developing female human resources and providing vocational training and employment for women.
On the occasion, the VWU and the KWDI signed a MoU on cooperation in doing research, publishing, exchanging scholars, sharing information, implementing development projects and organizing joint forums.
- Australian and Irish teachers walk for disadvantaged Vietnamese children
- Proposals for smart transport solutions in Hanoi
- Japan supports Vietnam with integrated flood management plan
- Vietnam landmarks turn blue to celebrate World Children’s Day
- Hanoi as the heart of northern logistics and transportation
- Hanoi strengthens business-vocational training cooperation
- Conference of penitentiary managers in Asia-Pacific region upholds human values
- Amended Capital Law to make Hanoi political and economic hub of Vietnam
- Hanoi Trade Union is second most innovative nationwide
- Festival to honor craftsmen and Vietnamese Craft Village to take place this weekend
Hanoi is World's Leading City Break Destination
Vietnam news in brief - December 5
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries