Vietnam strives towards promoting national brand in global market
Vietnam will do best efforts to take a high position in the international arena.
The building and development of the Vietnamese National Brand will require efforts and determination of the Government, ministries and sectors to support businesses competing with rivals in the global market, Mr. Vu Ba Phu, Head of the Trade Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, has said.
|An overview of the seminar themed “Positioning and promoting Vietnamese brands in the integration trend” held on December 29. Photo: congthuong.vn|
At the seminar themed “Positioning and promoting Vietnamese brands in the integration trend” held in Hanoi on December 29, Mr. Phu said that the participation in free trade agreements is opening up new opportunities for Vietnam, playing an important role in helping the country maintain its economic momentum in the context of the regional and global recession.
“Vietnam should recognize and overcome the limitations in the development of national brands, corporate brands and product brands in order to make use of these opportunities, thereby building the Vietnam National Brand to be highly recognizable in the international arena,” Mr. Phu said.
From a business point of view, Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phu, the Chairman of Sunhouse Group said: “Normally, the brand development accounts for about 30% of the total value chain of each enterprise. So a prosperous country is the one owning prestigious brands. From there, we need to have a correct understanding of national brand to properly support it and stimulate the growth of the country.”
This further emphasizes the importance of developing and protecting products, businesses, local and national brands, Mr. Phu said.
The seminar attracted the participation of more than 150 representatives from regulatory agencies, experts, organizations and businesses related to brand development, as well as importers and exporters.
At the event, the delegates raised recommendations to the government and related agencies in building the Vietnam National Brand Strategy in line with the integration trend.
- Vietnam - a major driver of global trade growth by 2030
- Significant upgrade of Mekong Delta Transportation infrastructure is slated for 2021-2030
- Most European business leaders keep investing in Vietnam
- Vietnam reopens in safe and flexible manner: PM
- Potential for logistics cooperation between the Netherlands and Vietnam
- It's time to promote underground spaces for Hanoi of the future: experts
- Foreign invested enterprises continue expanding investment in Vietnam: say experts
- Vietnam continues to be attractive investment destination: ARF
- FDI into greenfield projects in Vietnam rises over 16% in 8-month period
- Foreign investors keep flowing into Vietnam’s semiconductor sector
Hanoi gains significant results in Covid-19 fight: People’s Council deputies
Vietnam to resume int’l commercial flights from December 15
Hanoi to phase out motorbike in core districts after 2025
Memories of Christmas 1972 in Hanoi
Vietnam through the lens of international photographers
‘Designed by Vietnam 2021’ Contest crowns pandemic-inspired fashion
Samsung urged to speed up construction on R&D center
Vietjet Air to operate direct flights to Russia in mid-2022
Fostering creativity from Hanoi’s cultural resources