Vietnam to launch e-government evaluation system this July
An e-government evaluation system will be launched in July 2020.
The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) will launch an e-government evaluation system in July to measure the use of online public services in local governments, ministries and branches, ICTnews reported.
|Using online public services is increasing.|
“Thanks to the collection of specific data, we will be able to assess where e-government is rolled out effectively and where it is not”, said an official from MIC.
Nguyen Phu Tien, deputy director of the Authority of Information Technology Application said that his ministry has sent a written request to ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and provincial People’s Committees to urge a more drastic deployment of online public services at stage 4.
According to MIC, five ministries and five provinces have provided 30% of their online public services at stage 4, the highest level in the scale of online public services in Vietnam.
However, the percentage of public services provided a stage 4 is still low, at only 11.13% nationwide. In five ministries and 14 provinces, online public services at stage 4 make up only less than 5%.
- Equipment and technology information exchange platform launched in Hanoi
- Information protection - decisive role for digital transformation: Minister
- Vietnam strives to reduce digital technology gap amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Fostering collaboration for developing Vietnam’s smart and sustainable cities
- Vietnamese ICT businesses urged to work together for digital economy’s goals
- iForum for Smart City to foster smart city development in Vietnam
- Vietnam-made satellite launched into outer space from Japan
- Digital transformation - an urgent solution in smart manufacturing
- Vietnamese Innovation Network in Europe makes debut
- Innovation to be new engine of Vietnam's growth: Reports
Vietnam among Switzerland’s priorities for economic cooperation: Swiss President
Post-pandemic tourism: harnessing the value of cultural heritages
Marvelous season of marigold flowers in Ba Vi Mountain
Vietnam joins the world to end violence against women
Japanese giants pledge further support for Vietnam
Vietnam holds national cultural conference after 75 years
Surge in supply of Vietnam’s green buildings
Hanoi begins inoculating children with Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines
Initiative supports Vietnamese SIBs in addressing Covid-19 aftermath