Vietnamese in Moscow celebrate Children’s Day
The cultural event aims at entertaining overseas Vietnamese children in Russia.
An exciting ceremony to celebrate International Children’s Day for Vietnamese children living in Russia was held on June 1 at Hanoi-Moscow Multifunctional Complex (Incentra) in Moscow, Russia, according to Vietnam News Agency.
|Various activities were held to entertain Vietnamese children on the occasion of Children's Day on June 1 in Moscow, Russia. Photo: VNA|
The cultural event, which kicked start a series of activities among the Vietnamese community after a two-year hiatus from the Covid-19 pandemic, drew the participation of 230 Vietnamese children and their families.
The participants in the ceremony were treated to a special art performance presented by Russian and Vietnamese students from the Asia-European Child Prodigy Center, Center for Vietnamese Traditional Martial Arts, and Groups of Hope Stars and Little Stars. All children who attended the event received gifts from the organizers.
According to the representative of the Vietnamese Association at Incentra Ha Viet Long, the event is aimed at entertaining children as well as helping connect Vietnamese families for a better life in Russia.
- Hanoi: ASEAN Plus 2022 Police Music Festival takes place this weekend
- “Indochina - the wonderland” exhibition tells the story of Vietnam during French colonial period
- Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
- Vietnamese Press Photo Exhibition debuts
- Hanoi dancers win three gold medals at National Amateur Dance Competition 2022
- Vietnam attracts tourists through ‘digital museum’
- Night tour to Thang Long Imperial Citadel: National history revives
- Winners of 11th International Artistic Photo Contest announced
- Ningyō: Art and Beauty of Japanese Dolls exhibitions
- Vietnamese in Moscow celebrate Children’s Day
HSBC revises up Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast to 6.9% in 2022
Ten prestigious Vietnam tech firms 2022 announced
Vietnam targets 70% of population to have bank accounts in 2022
Vietnam eyes stock market’s upgrade to emerging status before 2025
Vietnam to solidify macro-economic stability: PM
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi