Vietnamese students win high prizes at IMSO 2016
Hanoi Department of Education and Training announced that Vietnam has taken the top spot among 23 participating nations at the 2016 International Mathematics and Science Olympiad for Primary School with seven gold, two silver and three bronze medals in terms of mathematics.
Gold medals wen to Cao Thuy An, Nguyen Khanh Nam, Nguyen Nhat Minh from Hanoi-Amsterdam High School for Gifted Students, GiangKhanh Chi and Ngo Thuy Dang from Archimedes Academy, Pham Viet Hung from Star Hanoi Primary School and Le Duc Minh from Doan Thi Diem Primary School.
This year’s competition held from November 9-13 in Indonesia, drew more than 400 students, including 12 from different schools in Hanoi. Vietnamese students also carried off ten silver and three bronze medals in science.
- BA.5 Omicron sub-variant detected in Vietnam
- Fourth fixed blood donation center opens in Hanoi
- Vietnam's biggest hospital equipped with new liquid oxygen system funded by US
- US CDC senior officials visit Vietnam to strengthen multi-country partnership
- Hanoi to administer fourth dose of Covid-19 vaccines this week
- First two Vietnamese universities enter top 100 in Asia rankings 2022
- Vietnam makes world's first African swine fever vaccine
- Vietnam ranks 9th among global average intelligence quotient
- Hanoi’s students earns high score at 2022 Asian Physics Olympiad
- Project of free digital library for Vietnamese children launched
New milestone in Vietnam’s relations with Hungary, UK
Northern Vietnam braces for first tropical storm of 2022
Some 155 Vietnamese athletes to partake in ASEAN Para Games 2022
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge