2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers.
The 2020 K-Pop Super Concert scheduled to take place on January 11 at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi will mark the participation of several renowned bands from the Republic of Korea (RoK).
|Representatives of three organizers.
The three-hour music mega show is jointly organized by the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), Sublime Entertainment Concert Company, and To&Ro Media Co. Ltd to commemorate the 27th anniversary of Vietnam-Republic of Korea diplomatic ties.
The famous idol bands from the land of kimchi include Taemin (SHINee), EXO-SC, NCT 127, A.C.E, Alphabat, and Elris. From the Vietnamese side, singer Toc Tien is confirmed to have a performance at the show.
The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers while contributing to boosting co-operation between Vietnam and the South Korea through music, said VOV Deputy General Director Ngo Minh Hien.
Ticket prices for the event range from VND500,000 (US$21.6) to VND5 million (US$216) and can be purchased via https://ticketbox.vn/ or To&Ro Media Co. Ltd.’s headquarters at Room 405, 95H Building, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Hanoi opens Southeast Asia's first astronomy park
- Hanoi stages dazzling drone performance on Lunar New Year's Eve
- Hanoi offers attractive cultural programs for tourists during Tet
- Spring Book Fair runs for 10 days
- Happy Tet 2024 to disseminate Vietnamese cultural identity
- World-class singer Vladislav Sulimsky hits stage at Ho Guom Opera
- New Year in the Homeland: rediscovering values
- Tet holiday re-enactment in ancient Hanoi village
- Exhibition shows perspectives of life of overseas Vietnamese in Germany
- Classic concert to foster Japan - Vietnam relations
Hanoi launches Reading Cultural Ambassador Contest
Vietnam news in brief - February 20
Hanoi encourages firms to sell to foreign distribution networks
Vietnam joins mega multinational naval exercise
National status for Hanoi's intangible heritage
Pen-brush opening ceremony: Vietnam's tradition honors learning
Site clearance is key for 500kV power line
Vietnam news in brief - February 17
Hanoi's Saint Giong Festival underway