2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers.
The 2020 K-Pop Super Concert scheduled to take place on January 11 at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi will mark the participation of several renowned bands from the Republic of Korea (RoK).
|Representatives of three organizers.|
The three-hour music mega show is jointly organized by the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), Sublime Entertainment Concert Company, and To&Ro Media Co. Ltd to commemorate the 27th anniversary of Vietnam-Republic of Korea diplomatic ties.
The famous idol bands from the land of kimchi include Taemin (SHINee), EXO-SC, NCT 127, A.C.E, Alphabat, and Elris. From the Vietnamese side, singer Toc Tien is confirmed to have a performance at the show.
The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers while contributing to boosting co-operation between Vietnam and the South Korea through music, said VOV Deputy General Director Ngo Minh Hien.
Ticket prices for the event range from VND500,000 (US$21.6) to VND5 million (US$216) and can be purchased via https://ticketbox.vn/ or To&Ro Media Co. Ltd.’s headquarters at Room 405, 95H Building, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam
- “Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
- Art propaganda exhibition to promote gender equality
- Attendants to Vietnam-China match expected to be 20,000
- German-Vietnamese contemporary dance debuts
- Hanoi to organize fireworks display at single location on Lunar New Year’s Eve
- Hanoi holds online New Year 2022 Countdown art performance
- Contemporary tuong play to be performed in Hanoi
- “The Gala: Swinburne Greats” - Life with Covid Through The Eyes of Students
- Light art installation "Dai the" debuts in Hanoi
G4 Ambassadors expect hope for better 2022
[Infographic]How to celebrate Tet holiday safely in the pandemic
Vietnam confident to reopen the economy: PM
Hanoi proposes full reopening to tourism from April 1
Vietnamese President appreciates Japan’s hospital project acceleration
No delay in implementing socio-economic recovery program: Deputy PM
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal