Ambassador of Israel sings Vietnamese song to celebrate Tet
The ambassador sang a lively Vietnamese song with the theme of Tet on the occasion of the traditional Lunar New Year of the Tiger.
Ambassador of Israel to Vietnam Nadav Eshcar has performed a Vietnamese song called “The New Year’s Day in my hometown” in both Vietnamese and Hebrew languages amid Tet atmosphere in Hanoi.
In the music video, Ambassador Eshcar visited a number of beautiful places in Hanoi during Tet such as Quang An flower market, Tran Quoc pagoda, and Hang Ma street. He also drank iced tea on a street and tried a sidewalk haircut.
This is the fifth and last Tet of Ambassador Eshcar in Vietnam. The Ambassador learned how to make banh chung (made from glutinous rice, mung bean, and pork) and try to tailor his own ao dai (Vietnamese traditional costume) as well as learn to write calligraphy in his previous video clips.
The ambassador said that he loves Vietnamese culture and is willing to learn about any traditional customs of the country.
|Ambassador of Israel to Vietnam Nadav Eshcar (L) and his Vietnamese assistant.|
- Diversified cultural activities for children to take place in June
- AFP's twenty incredible Olympic-themed photos on display in Hanoi
- Israeli electro-pop band to rock Hanoi this June
- Vietnam to have its first VR light park in Danang
- Caylee Cowan dazzles in Vietnamese designer's gown at Cannes
- European Film Festival 2023 opens in Hanoi
- Charity concert to support the community in Hanoi
- Reformed artist Minh Hai: Proud when father and son play the role of Uncle Ho
- Cultural events to celebrate Uncle Ho's birthday in Hanoi
- Bilingual program to promote 'Vietnam's Imprint' abroad
E-visa expiry should be in 60-90 days: Lawmakers
Vietnam News Highlights for May 28, 2023
Diversified cultural activities for children to take place in June
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options
European Film Festival 2023 opens in Hanoi
Nguyen The Son reveals his Decade of Exposure
Reformed artist Minh Hai: Proud when father and son play the role of Uncle Ho