Jul 04, 2017 / 10:43
British Ambassador: UK aims to strengthen tie with Vietnam before and after Brexit
British Ambassador to Vietnam put it in his recent sharing.
Following the Queen’s Speech at the State Opening of Parliament, British Ambassador to Vietnam, Giles Lever, shares top 3 priorities of British Embassy Hanoi for the year ahead. UK Government aims to strengthen the bilateral relationship with Vietnam before and after Brexit.
- One new game changer
- Not surprised, not spectacular and no breakthrough
- Bye, Bye Disarmament and Arms Control
- New Constellation, New Game
- Big or Great?
- Joe Biden's clever move
- Repeated war and new security crisis
- 'Vietnam, Japan deepen relationship in all fields'
- French government is Vietnam's development partner: Ambassador
- Ambassador Julien Guerrier: Vietnam and EU have common aspirations
Hanoi is World's Leading City Break Destination
Vietnam news in brief - December 5
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries