E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
The Government Office and the People's Supreme Court signed the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for enhancing administrative reform and improving management.
The Vietnamese Government Office and the Supreme People's Court of Vietnam signed on January 12 in Hanoi the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for improving management and enhancing administrative reform.
|An overview of the signing of the Coordination Regulation on January 12 in Hanoi. Photo: tapchitoaan.vn|
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung emphasized that the signing marked a milestone in linking the building of e-government with the building e-court of the judicial branch.
“The cooperation will create a basis for more in-depth, substantive and effective coordination between the Government Office and the judicial organs,” said Minister-Chairman Dung.
This regulation is the basis for the Government Office to improve the quality of advising and assisting the government and the Prime Minister in administrative reform as well as building e-government towards a digital government, digital economy, and digital society.
In order to effectively implement the regulation, Minister-Chairman Dung suggested the two sides continue the cooperation in electronic documents exchange on the National Document Axis between agencies of People's Courts and government bodies at all levels.
- Make in Vietnam drives ICT firms into international markets
- Hanoi to develop data-driven innovative services for socio-economic development
- Opportunities for Vietnamese game developers
- Vietnam to export 5G devices to India
- Vietnam climbs seven places in 2022 Gov’t Al Readiness Index
- Vietnam to build national data center in 2023: Prime Minister
- Vietnam targets 2023 as the year of digital data
- Int'l experts seek ways to boost Vietnam's private investment in science, technology
- Vietnam strives to foster the development of digital businesses
- The 2023 Vietnam VEX IQ National Robotics Championship kicks off in Hanoi
$8 billion to be pumped into Vietnam’s Central Coast
Ly Quoc Su Food Street: not only famous for pho
Hanoians decorate stunning wild pear flowers after Tet
Hanoi takes drastic action to handle solid waste
Biggest northern Vietnam festival attracts tens of thousands visitors
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring