Doosan Vina exports clean and renewable energy equipment to Japan
The company delivered a total of 3,093 tons to Chiyoda Corporation and is expected to complete the order in February 2021.
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction (Doosan Vina) on December 10 shipped a batch of clean and renewable energy equipment, the first of its kind, to Japan, one of the most demanding markets in terms of quality in the world.
|The first shipment is part of the Sodegaura Biomass Power project which was signed with Chiyoda Corporation (Japan). Photo: Doosan Vina|
The shipment is part of the Sodegaura Biomass Power project which was signed with Chiyoda Corporation (Japan) on August 13, 2018 regarding the supply of boiler’s pressure, non-pressure parts and steel structures for the Sodegaura Biomass Power Plant using Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB) technology, located in Chiba, Japan.
The total project consists of 11 shipments, in which, the Fuel Bed Heat Exchanger (FBHE) module is the largest which weighs 67 tons and is the most complicated structure because it is made up of parts (Header/Coil/Panel/Link) under extremely strict technical requirements during fabrication, assembly, and inspection.
A total of 4,000 tons of the project includes 1,500 tons of boiler structural components such as Pressure Part Coil, Panel, Header, Piping, Link and Tank. Once in operation, this equipment will help generate high-pressure steam which rotates turbines to produce electricity.
The rest of nearly 2,500 tons consists of structural steel, buckstay, duct, and bed material bin which is responsible for supporting the boiler pressure part, conducting gas, and storing biomass fuel.
Up to now, Doosan Vina delivered a total of 3,093 tons to Chiyoda Corporation and is expected to complete the order in February 2021.
- Vietnam and India open new direct flights
- More foreign investors land in Vietnam's industrial parks
- ADB, LDC sign US$100 million loans to support smallholder farmer livelihoods
- Vietnam’s selective FDI attraction strategy yields early results
- FDI in Vietnam rises to 5-year high in Q1
- Vietnam - Laos strengthen cooperation in transport infrastructure, energy
- Construction of US$280-million Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park III kicks off
- US$306-mln Sapa Airport project kicked off
- Singapore leapfrogs Japan to become Vietnam’s largest investor
- Project to upgrade rice value chain kicked off in Vietnam’s Red River Delta
Vietnam opens doors for foreign investors in new business fields: PM
Dream of a riverside city
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US
Vietnam’s e-commerce: driver for economic recovery in post-Covid-19
Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour