First Palestinian Culture-Cuisine Day held in Hanoi
The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li.
The Embassy of Palestine in Hanoi held the first-ever Palestine Culture-Cuisine Day in Hanoi on November 12 to celebrate the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (November 29).
|Hummus, the popular dish of Palestinian.|
At the event, a series of activities featuring the Palestinian long-standing historical, cultural and art values were held including a photo exhibition, folk dance performance staged by Palestinian students, book launch, and a show of traditional Palestinian dishes.
The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li. These are her first culinary books telling about dishes around the world and Vietnam.
Palestinian Ambassador to Vietnam Saadi Salama said the event was held to introduce and promote the beautiful trait as well as the variety of the Palestinian food to Vietnamese and international friends, thereby, contributing to mutual understanding and the friendship between Vietnam and Palestine.
- Hanoi wins 2022 Vietnam National Youth Fencing Championship
- Hanoi Theater Festival 2022 debuted
- Balcony music show comes back to audiences at Hoan Kiem pedestrian zone
- Documentary of plastic pollution crisis on screen
- Hanoi: Documentaries on wildlife and nature conservation available for public
- First international nature film festival in Vietnam debuts
- Famous Spanish pianist to perform in Hanoi
- Backtrack Vocals: Arts envoy bridges US and Vietnam cultures
- “The Brilliant Darkness” reveals the hidden corners of life
- Les Misérable musical to be on stage again this month
Autumn specialties in Hanoi
It’s a complicated world but we all need to eat – without consuming the world in the process
Vietnam among fastest growing economies in East Asia – Pacific region: WB
Vietnam needs to expand airport network to relieve pressure on infrastructure
Vietnamese, foreign firms must store data in cyberspace from October
Trade cooperation: Highlight of Vietnam-EU relations
Khau Pha Paragliding Festival offers spectacular scenery from a bird-eye view
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100