Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
Yellow flowers (Tabebuia aurea) thrill Hanoi residents in a profuse display of color amid partly cloudy weather during the seasonal change.
As the "fever" of taking photos with white Sua flowers (Dalbergia tonkinensis) cools down, Hanoi's flower lovers get excited about "hunting" for beautiful snapshots of the blooming Caribbean trumpet flowers, which dress the capital's roads with magnificent yellow color.
Thanks to Hanoi's 2021-2025 tree-planting strategy, the capital's landscape has become brighter and more romantic. Replacing the well-known plants such as the Flamboyant tree, the Crape-myrtle, and the Khaya senegalensis, many other colorful flowering tropical trees are along the city's new roads.
Caribbean Trumpets (Tabebuia aurea) or "Phong Linh" bloom spectacularly from February to May, enriching the natural landscape of the capital in late spring and early summer.
Its trumpet-shaped flowers have made some places on the outskirts of Hanoi the most photogenic in recent years, as it blooms profusely.
People can enjoy the romantically beautiful Caribbean trumpet flowers along the streets of Le Trong Tan, the residential areas of Park City Hanoi and Duong Noi in Ha Dong District, the area surrounding Big C in Long Bien District, and have their photos taken with the bright yellow flowers.
The yellow flowers excite Hanoians in a profuse display of color amid partly cloudy weather during the seasonal change.
|It is a famous ornamental tree in subtropical and tropical regions, grown for its spectacular display of flowers on leafless buds in late spring.|
The spectacular display of yellow beautifies the residential area.
The trumpet-shaped flowers are native to South America.
- Selfies with the beautiful Tithonia diversifolia in Hanoi
- Vietnamese, Dutch government leaders tour Hanoi on bike
- Vibrant display: Ao Dai parade shines on Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi's street filled with tons of "spooky" toys before Halloween
- Six hundred rowers compete at Hanoi Open Dragon Boat Racing Tournament 2023
- Dreamy beauty of Thang Long Citadel in reed season
- Shimmering Mid-Autumn Festival at Thang Long Imperial Citadel
- Exploring tantalizing rice ripening season in northwest Vietnam
- Blaze burns down local tenement
- Vietnamese national flag flies high on National Day
Hanoi is World's Leading City Break Destination
Vietnam news in brief - December 5
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries