Hanoi embellished to welcome SEA Games 31
The capital city is tinted red with national flags, banners, and posters to celebrate the upcoming the 31st SEA Games.
During these days leading up to SEA Games 31, the capital city’s residents have created a joyful atmosphere by hanging colorful banners in iconic places of Hanoi.
|This is a part of the communication strategy of the municipal Department of Culture and Sports to promote the important sporting event in Southeast Asia that will run in Vietnam next month.|
|The street decoration and embellishment are the way that Hanoians show their hospitality and warmth to international friends.|Large and eye-catching posters with iconic images for SEA Games 31 such as logos, mascots and slogans are placed in prominent positions.
- A large poster for the 31st SEA Games was installed in Ha Dong Garden Flower, Quang Trung Street, Ha Dong District, Hanoi.
Saola (spindlehorn) is the official mascot for SEA Games and Para Games 2021. The stylized image of saola was created by Hanoi artist Ngo Xuan Khoi. The work is an animated depiction of Saola, one of the rarest mammals on earth found in the Truong Son Mountain Range in central Vietnam. The mascot shows the spirit of protecting nature and sportsmanship of the SEA Games, as well as the bonds among the peoples in Southeast Asia. Countdown timer in front of the General Department of Sports and Physical Training in Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District shows that SEA Games 31 will take place in the next 33 days.
- A large-sized poster is hung outside the historical site of Dong Da Mound in Son Tay Street, Dong Da District. The V-shaped logo of SEA Games 31 on the poster was designed by Hoang Xuan Hieu, a lecturer from Thua Thien-Hue Province.
These posters to promote the 31st SEA Games are hung outside the People's Committee of Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Quan Ngua Sports Arena in Van Cao Street, Ba Dinh District will be the venue for the artistic gymnastics, aerobics and gymnastics competitions of the 31st SEA Games.
A poster for the 31st SEA Games was installed on the traffic island outside the State Bank of Vietnam in Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Themed "For a stronger South East Asia", SEA Games 31 will run from May 12 to 23 in 12 provinces and cities, of which, Hanoi is the main host of the opening and closing ceremonies of the SEA Games, and most of the competitions, will be held at 18 venues across the city.
- Exploring first astronomy park in Southeast Asia
- Blossom adorns Hanoi streets
- Pure white lotus season in Hanoi
- Purple flowers signal Hanoi’s summer
- Close-up of Hanoi’s modern press center for SEA Games 31
- Sepak Takraw - the “golden hope” for Vietnam sport
- Vietnamese swimmers “sweat” for SEA Games 31 gold medals
- SEA Games 31 competition schedules
- Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street embellished for the big national holiday
- Impression of Friendship Journey 2022
Public urged to get booster shots against Omicron subvariants
Northern Vietnam braces for first tropical storm of 2022
Who is the Vietnamese for whom a Paris square has just been named?
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge