Hanoi: Exhibition of children's paintings to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival
Fifty-eight colorful paintings expressing children's dreams for a better life are displayed at the Hanoi Museum.
The exhibition, titled "The Colors," features 58 colored paintings on acrylic. These are the works of students from the Little Superman Art Club, which has been operating in Hanoi and neighboring provinces for nearly 10 years.
|The painting titled "My Childhood" by Nguyen Gia Han
The exhibition will last until September 30 to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival 2023 in the capital.
Life in the innocent eyes of children becomes beautiful, kind, and precious. Some highlight artworks include a painting showing the beauty of terraced fields in the ripe rice season, farmers working hard in the fields, a vase of chrysanthemums, and joyful daily life around children.
As part of the exhibition, the Hanoi Museum and the Little Superman Art Club also organized a workshop on making and painting paper masks using traditional methods, in which participants discussed the benefits of drawing for children's intellectual development.
The painting exhibition titled "The Colors" aims to create an interesting, meaningful and useful playground for children during the ongoing Mid-Autumn Festival.
The Hanoi Museum has long become a creative art space and a destination for art lovers at home and abroad.
|The painting "Exploring Danang City" by Nguyen Ngoc Bich
|The painting "The Temple of Literature" by Tran Ngoc Bich.
- Sacred dragon exhibition in Hanoi
- Hanoi artist paints with cloth and needle
- Dragon symbol in Vietnamese history
- Spring Calligraphy Festival kicks off in Hanoi
- Hanoi Museum displays over 100 dragon-inspired artefacts
- English literature featured in Hanoi exhibition
- Hanoi Spring in the works of prominent artists
- Vietnamese artists display dragon-inspired artworks
- Young Vietnamese artists inspired by Japanese woodblock prints
- The secrets of Vietnam's national treasures revealed
Hanoi launches Reading Cultural Ambassador Contest
Vietnam news in brief - February 20
Hanoi encourages firms to sell to foreign distribution networks
Vietnam joins mega multinational naval exercise
National status for Hanoi's intangible heritage
Pen-brush opening ceremony: Vietnam's tradition honors learning
Site clearance is key for 500kV power line
Vietnam news in brief - February 17
Hanoi's Saint Giong Festival underway